RooRman's Pictures.

ECUsBestBud said:
im so jealous dude

you have everything haha

nice grow man, what ya get for weight off thise 2 hotties?

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think there is anything else I really need, except maybe a nice ash-catcher for my RooR's. :)hmmmm:)

The grow did not yeild much in weight, but there is still alot of fluffy nuggets covered in crystals, more than I could smoke in a month. I never look at home-growing in terms of weight, if you are growing for weight or profit, I believe you lose site of the real reason behind growing in the first place. People are all too often concerned with how things relate to money, for me, I just love having my own growing plants, and creating something from start to finish with my own heart and hands.

The bud in the Halloween photo that is sticking out of the RooR bowl is one I grew myself. Also, the jar with the American Flag on it a few pictures back is full of my homegrown. I can only hope my next grow proves to be as good or better.

They had a really sweet USA RooR with 3 percs in my local headshop recently. Flame polished logo and everything. I didn't ask what the cost was, but I imagine pretty expensive. This guy is the only one in my state with RooR pipes, so he knows he can get away with charging you more.

I don't think I will be buying anymore RooR's, two is enough for me, unless I need to replace a broken one (knock on wood). What I have come to realize is I only have one mouth to which I can attach all these pipes. :laughtwo:

I hear that. I wasn't necessarily addressing you, just stating how I feel about growing.

When people start wondering "how can I harvest 10lbs. every six months" and stuff like that I feel they really lose touch with why you grow in the first place. Typically, these kinds of people base their grow on the calender and what it will put into their wallets. Cannabis does not appreciate a greedy grower.

i agree

i have never grew for the money, I have always wanted a way to peacefully get free MJ

So i thought, why not grow it, and somehow got hooked onto 420magazine.com and i have all the herb i need now!

i love it

100% Organic Home-grown New York City Diesel, Day 28

NYCD_Day_28C1.JPG

NYCD_Day_28B1.JPG

NYCD_Day_28A1.JPG

Commence licking screen now.

The little sista is a nice piece, and if you are only going to have one waterpipe make it a RooR with ice catches. Diffusers are usually always extra unless your buying one of the expensive custom designs.

New buds with 420 jar. Very potent, lots of keif.

Bud_12-8-06_A1.JPG

cgslim said:
How easy is it to get started growing? Because it would be nice just to grow my own shit and not have to associate with a lot of "questionable" people to keep a steady supply. I know Ive tried outside growing before and the plant would keel over and die at about 6 inches...is there some rules of thumb I should know about growing?

-Dave

same here... basically because instead of spending a couple hundred for 1 oz id rather grow it and have the satisfaction knowing that after all is said and done it was me.....

and because i want to grow whatever i want not whatever my dlr has....

im going to buy those jorge cervantes indoor books/dvd

Pictured is a handblown glass nug jar, a small Wicca keif box, and a yellow RooR ashtray. Also pictured is a new color changing spoon I just picked up ($30 USD) with some of my current buds and home-made hash made with the Space Case Pollen Press (on top of the pipe).
New_pipe1.JPG

HAHA420 said:
i dig that nug jar :grinjoint:

A friend of mine actually surprised me by buying me that jar off ebay. I saw it on ebay, thought it was cool, and then all of a sudden I end up owning it. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom