Root Aphids or something worse?

HumboldtNative

420 Member
Have found Aphids on my plants, been spraying, about to release some lady bugs and hope that cleans up the rest. But a lot of my plants are starting to do this discolor and leaf curl, is this a sign of root Aphids? Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    827 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    975.3 KB · Views: 158
WHew that is weird looking...you figure out anything here HumboldtNative? You get any pics of the buggers? I had normal green ones, was able to knock them back pretty hard core with neem but it didn't kill them entirely. Had to clear the room to clean them up all the way. You got ants? I had to attack that problem also! Cheers mate, gl! NO BUGS NO BUGS NO BUGS!:yahoo:

WHew that is weird looking...you figure out anything here HumboldtNative? You get any pics of the buggers? I had normal green ones, was able to knock them back pretty hard core with neem but it didn't kill them entirely. Had to clear the room to clean them up all the way. You got ants? I had to attack that problem also! Cheers mate, gl! NO BUGS NO BUGS NO BUGS!:yahoo:

Well I did have visible aphids on my stalks of my plants, cleared them out with some Dr. Zymes spray and a heavy dosing of lady bugs.

But, a lot of my plants are still wanting to do the leaf curl with a bit of yellowing which I'm told is a sign of root aphids. Is this true? And if so what's the best treatment for this?

Shouldn't be any sort of a nutrition deficiency...

I dunno. I heard H2O2 kills lots of stuff in the soil but possibly some good stuff too. My grow shop guy mentioned a liquid additive that combats soil bugs. Not sure what it was though...

I dunno. I heard H2O2 kills lots of stuff in the soil but possibly some good stuff too. My grow shop guy mentioned a liquid additive that combats soil bugs. Not sure what it was though...

H202? Havent heard of it..Well have to do some research. I've also been told diatomaceous earth works as well? Do a top dressing then water it in and supposedly it kills mites?

Back
Top Bottom