Royal Gorilla Grow

RPRL

8 weeks in. Two in peat mix and composted manure, two in a peat grow mix plus composted sticks and twigs.

Two 1000w LED one mars one varspectra.

3' x 6' x 7' grow area.

At forth node development now. Plants are massive, very large leaves.

Would like to do sea of green. I was wondering if I should start now? Or wait two weeks.

Also with this strain when is a good time to switch light cycles? After trimming for sog?

20210213_173106.jpg

8 weeks in. Two in peat mix and composted manure, two in a peat grow mix plus composted sticks and twigs.

Two 1000w LED one mars one varspectra.

3' x 6' x 7' grow area.

At forth node development now. Plants are massive, very large leaves.

Would like to do sea of green. I was wondering if I should start now? Or wait two weeks.

Also with this strain when is a good time to switch light cycles? After trimming for sog?

20210213_173106.jpg
I don't know if its too late but those girls should Not share a pot.
Split them asap.
If you want to run SOG pop the beans asap.
Flip when the girls are less than 1/2 way to your light. They will double in size when you flip as a rule of thumb.

Howdy do.
I agree with bill. They shouldn't really be in the same pots. Ive grown tomatoes In the same pots before once and they didn't grow as quick as the others I had in separate pots. They fight for nutrients, light and generally space. If one gets sick so does the other. It may be a little too late to split them as your roots will be a tangled mess. You can cut them away from eachother, but it will stress the plants. But it's nothing to worry about, plants can thrive and survive Just the nutrients will get sucked up a lot quicker as well as water
I am a little baked and confused. Have you got a load of other plants growing for the sea of green method. Or do you mean your going to do a screen of green?
Sea of green are normally lots of little plants. I may have the methods all wrong as I had my first bowl early this morning and I have just found my phone in the fridge and the milk in the bathroom.. so my brain isn't working at the mo.

ive grow gorilla glue

ive grow all last year , ive smoke gorilla glue for the whole 2020 , im so sick of it :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
thats the only strain i had ...

but !!!!! so easy to grow !!!! so resistant , so fast , so easy to grow

i highly recommend :passitleft:

however , not for all year around with only gorilla glue lol :ganjamon:

Yes it's too late to separate. The pot on the right is a mixed bag. Sticks twigs.... a mixed bag lol. Best drainage and better growth. I'll keep posting pics.

Just finished up GDP and before that hash plant.

Next is Gelato then Bruce Banner
Hopefully in the greenhouse.

More pictures. Took a few sand leaves off. Damn neer doubling in size daily. Always grew landrace indica. Noting this big. Leaves are huge.

20210216_153012.jpg

20210216_153159.jpg

20210216_102734.jpg
They are big for a young girl! One looks a little hungry already :rolleyes:One will dominate the other.

Thanks @Bill284. Surely wasn't expecting the size of these lady's.
They are great looking girls my friend. Always like to see huge healthy leaves, it means your doing something right. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom