RP's 2010 outdoor grow

I got a few more pics coming, but here is one for now:

diesel_ryder_nug.jpg

A freshly harvested diesel ryder nug.

Not sure how i missed your grow neighbor...Looking sweet!

Just one thing concerns me, the street light in this picture could really mess with flowering. Also be mindful of any neighbors outside lights or light from a nearby window.

:goodluck:

Thank you for the kind words. :thanks:

I have grown in this same spot a couple times now. Have had no issues with any surrounding lights. I normally kept the plants in buckets, and also kept them a bit smaller. :wood: Good news is, the plants closest to the street lamp are the heaviest into flower right now. Hopefully it will all work out.

Thanks for the tips my friend.

Not sure how i missed your grow neighbor...Looking sweet!

Just one thing concerns me, the street light in this picture could really mess with flowering. Also be mindful of any neighbors outside lights or light from a nearby window.

:goodluck:

RpsSmoke, great looking plants and buds! Can I buy some? [HA!] My connects moving in a month so it gets harder to find. Smoke on, SAMWISEE. :lot-o-toke:

I treated with some epsom foliar feed and been adding some epsom salts to the nutes. Looks to be getting better.
/
How much do you mix to foliar feed with the epsom salt? I had a mg def and have been using botanicare soil veg nutes to foliar feed. I have a carton of epsom salts but havent really found good application rates.

I treated with some epsom foliar feed and been adding some epsom salts to the nutes. Looks to be getting better.
/
How much do you mix to foliar feed with the epsom salt? I had a mg def and have been using botanicare soil veg nutes to foliar feed. I have a carton of epsom salts but havent really found good application rates.

I use a TBSP per gallon with zero problems.

I did a couple foliar feeds of 1 teaspoon per quart of water.

I continue to water plants with one-half teaspoon of epsom salts to each quart of water everytime I gives the plants any water.

Some pictures as promised:

More autoflower Diesel Ryder

outdoor_2010_21.jpg

Easy Ryder:
outdoor_2010_22.jpg

outdoor_2010_23.jpg

outdoor_2010_26.jpg

outdoor_2010_27.jpg

Starting to flower:
outdoor_2010_29.jpg

outdoor_2010_31.jpg

Not herb, but one of the larger sunflower I've ever grown:
outdoor_2010_32.jpg

Trunk shots:
outdoor_2010_34.jpg

outdoor_2010_35.jpg

This is just ONE strawberry cough plant:
outdoor_2010_37.jpg

outdoor_2010_38.jpg

She's big.

Walkway getting crowded:
outdoor_2010_39.jpg

Strawberry Cough starting to flower:
outdoor_2010_40.jpg

Thank you for taking a look. Getting closer!!

Beautiful. I wish I could let mine get that tall. To many worries for me.

I love that raised flower bed as well. I think I am going that route later this year.

Great Job

RPsmoke, awsome grow! That StrawberryCough plant is just amazing. One of the many strains I have yet to try. So many possibilaties with this plant of ours. SMOKEON, SAMWISEE. :yummy:

I do have dogs, but would never risk their life by using them as security. They are family to me. But I appreciate the ideas.

I now have a fairly elaborate security system with motion sensors, video surveillance, and other misc ideas I came up with. Overkill? Probably. But lets me sleep at night! lol Most likely will start sleeping out there... but I go back and forth on that idea. My window is overlooking the plants, and is always open.

Been fighting the early am fog lately. I picked plants less susceptible to molds and fungus, but I still got some small amount of PM on the blue hash. All infected leaves and branches were removed (it was schwag underbrush anyway). Plants were treated with neem. Starting to really bud up now, and smell great. I have talked with the neighbor, so we are on the same page.

Made tons of mistakes that I am now learning from. Next year will not plant quite as early, and will keep them vegging inside longer. Will only do ONE plant per box. It is way too crowded in there and just hard to work around. Just trying to get past to the back is quite an effort. Will start building a trellis system far sooner into the growth cycle, and will surround the plants better. Some side branches are needing additional support. Other misc little things. I am worried about an early rain, and not too sure what I will do. I have tarps, and will do a make shift "something" but next year I will build something (frame maybe?) to make for an easy cover job if I see rain.

Anyway, just wanted to update. Pics to come... :roorrip:

We're always learning. I put mine out way too early as well. Sounds like you got your security issues lined out. You should throw up some new pics when you've got some time. I'm glad I don't have to worry about rippers around here. If somebody did show up in my garden, I wouldn't shoot anybody if I didn't have to, but I sure would let something off to let them know I wasn't messing around. I can't wait to see the final haul you get. Later, Brother.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RP guess I should have specified....I would never leave my dogs outside, I just know that they hear more than I do and no one can get near the house without them letting me know...glad to hear yours are family!

Got any new pics of your outdoor grow?

Nice plants, I started my outdoor plants on their side and train them in that direction. worked well, but the side branches are now 7 feet tall.

got a couple pics for ya:

outdoor_2010_43.jpg

outdoor_2010_44.jpg

Will be sure to get some more for you guys. This is the Strawberry Cough slowly being harvested.

Back
Top Bottom