RR's Winter Grow - Krishna Kush - Black Kush 98 - OGK

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I may try rolling a joint here soon to rub it on a fresh flower. It sounds delightful. Good job on your rosin press. Great photos.

No stress Jim! Let me know how the joint works out for ya. I'm firing up the press now going to squash some goodies for our Friday night pizza and a movie.

I saw your post over at Sue's about the fabric pots. I find they dry out along the edges as well. I was wrapping mine with newspaper on the outside a day after water but I am not sure if some sort of plastic or other would be better. I liked the paper cause it can breathe. You cannot beat the fabric pots for healthy soil. I just wonder if they are more for soaking than top watering. I am not sure.
If I cannot make the earthbox work for me. I will be going back to them. Will see.

I saw your post over at Sue's about the fabric pots. I find they dry out along the edges as well. I was wrapping mine with newspaper on the outside a day after water but I am not sure if some sort of plastic or other would be better. I liked the paper cause it can breathe. You cannot beat the fabric pots for healthy soil. I just wonder if they are more for soaking than top watering. I am not sure.
If I cannot make the earthbox work for me. I will be going back to them. Will see.

Pretty interesting about the paper never really thought about wrapping them in anything. Last round I had 4 7gal cloth pots smashed in there for a crazy idea I had. With those 4 in there so tight it kept everyone really moist. Grew one of my biggest autos ever during that run. Once I pulled them apart I found roots growing into the pots that had just cover crop growing. Seems as if this type of soil loves being damp at all times. Which I find easier to achieve in plastic. Once I chop down these girls I'll have a better idea.

Looking forward to seeing your earthbox in action. You're going to be on the smooth sailing watering plan in no time!

So the time has come... well kinda. I have KK2 and BK98 the axe last night. They just weren't looking the healthiest here this past week and well just best to get them out so the other 2 can finish properly.

Still happy with what I got and these will all be turned into bubble hash. Trics were just starting to turn amber, not close to the 70/30 I usually go for but acceptable.

Final parting shots, thought I took some of KK2 also but not seeming to find them.

BK98

Back
Top Bottom