Rubbing Charas in Nepal

Love your videos brother,love your Bob Marley respect:adore:.Those monster plants looks fu..ing amazing,wish that i can pick some seeds under that fat mama.I only grow for my personal use,don't sell anything never in my life.The God give us that amazing plant to live with it not to make buisiness with it.I understand that some farmers live of that crop,respect that people.Yes they live from groving cannabis because they don't have other choice.Hate to see money hungry cannabis growers.i am excited to watch more of your amazing videos.:circle-of-love:

Some day Bhai
glad they let you have the joint back that must have given you a buzz:high-five:
Them plants are Monster sized
I wish you a good day whats left I think you are 5/6 Hrs ahead of us so it must be getting:thanks: dark

Fantastic charas! I got one north Indian plat going called Nanda Devi which is very similar to Nepalese landraces. When it's ready I'm gonna make some :grinjoint:

Hey that really is lovely charas
very nice an soft I bet that goes nice in a chillum , I also liked they explanation for the better charas coming this time
And hey honest if I made it over Bhai well then I would need to be taught befor any competition ,, but that would be good
for the world games charas rubbing in Nepal and the winner Nikara Jai Ho loved the videos pleae keep them up I love to see the
plants an the rubbing Baam Baam Bolo Bhum shanti
:goodjob::circle-of-love:

Hey that really is lovely charas
very nice an soft I bet that goes nice in a chillum , I also liked they explanation for the better charas coming this time
And hey honest if I made it over Bhai well then I would need to be taught befor any competition ,, but that would be good
for the world games charas rubbing in Nepal and the winner Nikara Jai Ho loved the videos pleae keep them up I love to see the
plants an the rubbing Baam Baam Bolo Bhum shanti
:goodjob::circle-of-love:

the winner would be bisay dai. its not me who's rubbin the charas, but before the competition i will have to teach bisay dai how to rub cream like that old man tells us in strain hunters india, but i said about the competition coz some dude in some forum said my charas is not good, i said i wanna grow sensimilla in nepal n he say why i wanna bring western seeds. he dont know that sensi dont have to be western seedless ganja. i could grow landrace sensi if i had a greenhouse, just dont let my females ever come in contact with dem males, he does know that, n he say he help that old man settle in manali, n one guy ask me to rub charas with gloves on. hahahahaha

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, nirakar. A long time ago we got hand-rubbed charas like this in the USA. It was the best of the best. I envy you living in such a beautiful place, with ganja growing wild all over the land.

i make bubble hashish with all dem ganja buds, the fat buds i trim dem n let dem dry. i had never seen this much hashish at once before n when i see it its i who has made it.. thats what i got from 7 bags of ganja.:Namaste:
the best bday gift i have ever gotten, maybe thats why i was born in oct. so i could make some fine hashish here in nepal to gift myself on my bday. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom