Sabo's 2nd Grow Darkstar Project One Plant Only

"This Journal is being Abandoned". There will be no further updates. Thank you for your interest & participation.

With greenest regards,

Sabo

you may think it's abandoned ol' SABO, but that won't keep us out!

thought u could thro 2 cents in here

BTY, abondoned journals cannot have a current topic, so i just would like u to reassure me,

that these guys are nourishing my plant. by pumping it with beneficial nutrients, thanks guys

bugs22.png

I got my NL/Skunk bean free with my last order from Herbies. It's not a strain that I'd pay for. Still, I think we will enjoy it. Most likely I'll end up killing the strain. Just giving it a trial run.

Did some plant-sniffing tonight. "Blue Berry Skittles". That is such an accurate description of Blue Blood. She smells more Blue Berry than my Northern Light Blues (NL x Blue Berry). Of all my new strains the Blue Bloods also have the most trichome frostiness. I'm hoping my pheno expresses the advertised 10% CBD content. I think that would work wonders on my Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I think I may like the aroma of mu Royal Purple Kushes the best. Relaxed Lester described it as "smells purple". I think it is similar to the Blue Bloods, but having grapes as the odor profile. Really makes my mouth water.

trichomes , I can't fathom how those creepy-crawlies could be forming a symbiotic relationship with your plants. If it were me, I'd take appropriate actions to rid them.

Added: Hey SABO, why are you pulling your NK/S from the contest?

Hey Sabo -

Don't know what to think.

I hope you're okay and I wish you well

:Namaste:

Okay,

Here is a brief explanation. I rec'd a visit from the locals yesterday. I was growing in complete stealth until 3 days ago when I solicited help from a friend. Long story short, he went blabbing to all the wrong people and I got an unexpected visit last night & have to go underground. The Dumba** even was talking about my nip.

Pls., close this journal for me.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom