Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

Lol not sure what happened here but I meant to add in there that my cheese colas were some of the biggest I’ve had. Both your strains look delicious. Didn’t mean to just quote your pictures.
It's all good lol it did kinda leave me hanging wondering what you were thinking. Your advice goes a long way so I try to pay attention.

The cheese is something else. Newty nailed the smell as cat piss when I cut it down. Whole house smelled of it. Great high yield plant though. Interested to see how it smokes. I need to get a scale to see what some of these plants weigh.

LOL @Asesino85 nice hashtag;) I should add it to my sig...all the quadsquad should :D

Sam the man! Nice harvest

This time I’m cheersing you with my cheese buds :D

I think you should add it to your sig too! I agree, all quadsquaders should. It’d probably end up being just you and I who do it but who cares right? #quadsquad

Well apparently this cat piss smell makes people crazy in a good way;) #wenailedit

Ase, consider it done! I’ve been wanting to make my signature a lil longer and now we can be #twinning :D

We can wait for @Kismet to make us some shirts lol maybe some muscle shirts??

So in the jars they go. I got 4 jars off the cheese, 3 off the Girl Scout and 3 from the train wreck so 10 full ones out of 3 plants. Train wreck yeilded better than I thought it would when it was growing. That was an interesting grow with the 3 very different smells.

Now the first world problems of too much weed. Time to start giving some away. I don't smoke all that much because everything I grew was strong but I am sitting on 18 full jars at the moment. Too much weight for my taste.

Subbed in Sam.Looking good man !!! #Quad Squad T shirts ? Sounds like fun !!! We'll make it happen :cheer: @newty .I'll be back to read your entire journal Sam. Looking forward to it :thumb: .

I hope you enjoy it. I am no expert but I don't think I did too bad on the first two runs. I learned a ton along the way. Hopefully the one this fall will be much better with more time to focus on it.

Back
Top Bottom