Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Re: Sativa OG - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

yes
1 thing i dont understand, did those plants grow all the way inside those huge rockwell cubes ?!

best bud on the planet.
wat kinda bud is dat?

holy shit.........can we be friends. Anyways i have some headbands going. they kinda look like that and probably smell like that. some1 told me og and head band are related if not the same. can you please comment on that.

and really lets be friends :)

i highly doubt it.
some1 told me og and head band are related if not the same. can you please comment on that.

we are all friends here brother...;)

i dont post often any more. when i do its worth considering. im not trying to say i know it all im learning as well but ive narrowd it down. nice genetics here. great trich production and your space was used very well. just a few pointers:

NEVER EVER EVER EVER SMOKE WITH YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!
when you smoke around a plant the plants stomata breathes in co2. if there is a resiny smoke in the air it will clog your plants stomata and weakin it.

it looks like very good breeding behind this op. but if u notice how waxy your sugar leaves are. and how the edges turn upward. that is efficency of something in your soil and is causeing mutations like that to show. the nug looks great but if your leaves are that waxy at the end, it might crackle a little and taste a funky afterward.

other then that great job keep it up love to see ppl with inciateve.

Yo those plants are the shit! Hope you prosper and have many high days

Nice crops man. I'm diggin the bong too very nice. :roorrip:

Super nice pics! I thought I had read in Ed's book that smoking in the grow room wasn't a good idea. I bet it had no effect on your grow, though, am I right? Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom