Littleseeding

Hello all! I am a newbie to medical cannabis and have spent mant hours researching to no prevail.
We've had these little guys for just about a month. We did purchased and we're using miracle grow for gardens that feeds for 3 months but thought since it was more for gardens that it was the culprit so we changed it out with fresh soil from our own acreage.
We were also using 4-12-0 fertilizer (for flowering/bud plants) but we stopped that as well when we changed out the soil.
Today we also stopped using well water in the event of them being over mineralized or the pH levels being off. We were thinking perhaps we had given them many nutrients and overloading them.
We changed the soil about 5 days ago but they just aren't improving. :(
Is there something I am missing? (I'm trying to ad pictures
20150619_131355.jpg
20150619_131556.jpg
20150619_131550.jpg
20150619_131433.jpg
20150619_131355.jpg

We'll definitely need pictures to help. But I bet the water you were using was to blame. Try and get done to check PH and total dissolved solids. That will help you judge the quality of your water.

Try not to fix any more things. You don't want to stress her out anymore than she already is.

Hope you can figure the pictures out

Best of luck

Hey little its good you changed the soil because miracle grow is not ideal for cannabis, it needs a different npk fron veg & flower. In your case I would get two different nutes...one with higher n for vegging & another higher k for flower. Actually 10-10-10 is a safe bet or something that works well for tomatoes. Better yet order proper cannabis nutes. Also very important to know your ph levels otherwise you'll have all sorts of probs, so a ph meter & some ph down you'll be alright. Good luck

Hi, I've never dealt with it but doesn't it look like there is some white powdery substance on the leaves; suggests something like powdery mildew perhaps? The way the plant has grown: all spindly with dry curling leaves....

I just checked the pH it is 6.8/6.9 the miracle grow we hado was for veggies and the nutes we were giving was for organic gardening. Since changing the soil I have not added anything as of yet. It has been five days since replacing them with the fresh soiI have here at my house.believe that they could survive another transplant. :/

I have the same issue with M.G. with all that is being said about it, but these plants have been through the ringer growing in M.G. ( I did'nt know at the time I planted them) and they are doing pretty good.

0022341.JPG
020464.JPG

I do have some issues with the leave edges turning brown now, but I think its my fault for not montering the green house better. ( can get up to 105 degrees in there and down to 55 at night.) I put a fan in there to keep the high temps down to around 90 and cover it at night so it won't go below 60. (21` hours from sunup to sunset, lol ) Growing in alaska is a whole differant anmial.

The ph stays right 7, and I was feeding them little bits of nutes while they were growing before I read about the nute realease in M.G.

These broke ground on april 16th

Back
Top Bottom