Screwed The Pooch

I am currently battling those little bastards hourly - very few ladybugs around here - I took one plant that was throwing Nanners way back into the bush to fend for herself - HOLY!! she is TOTALLY covered in aphids - you can't see the stalk - I'm letting her go just to see what happens. I have been using a mixture of Mrs. Meyers hand soap and also Murphy's Oil soap - I also periodically give a good spray from the hose but they are persistent.

I picked up some Ladybugs
Keep us updated on how that goes - I've heard varying reports on the success rates. Two or three years ago I had 1000's of the asian imports all over the damn place - now that I need them - two of the dark orange natives and one beige import - they can't keep up!!

Keep us updated on how that goes - I've heard varying reports on the success rates. Two or three years ago I had 1000's of the asian imports all over the damn place - now that I need them - two of the dark orange natives and one beige import - they can't keep up!!

I am very impatient so I'm gonna give them as short a time as possible, if I see anything sideways I will wipe whole crop, it'll be cheaper to do it now, just clones, so....

I think I have more issues than Aphids.... TMV?????? I see no leaf eating bugs, had one 1/2" inchworm and like 10 aphids....released 2000+ lady bugs into my 10x12ish room, cut off all leaves with chew marks/holes and tossed them along with anything that was attached including some lady bugs... I am wondering if my soil was infected by something, did a slurry test and my ppm's were ok and so was my ph was like 400 and 6.5 which seems reasonable to me for clones with 4" roots straight out of the cloner...

Anyone know about TMV? Does this look like it and does it spread like a real virus?

117844289_309558956918972_3116462394192247258_n.jpg

We had a huge aphid problem last year. We finally discovered neem oil, and that cleared it up pretty quickly.

Now, the Bitter Sweet Pie clone my neighbor gave us, and which is down in the basement grow room trying to root, is showing the little Effers all over the stem. At least we caught it early on before more youngsters can be added to the room. Will neem her later today.

Earwigs are the another thorn in our side this year. They are all over the neighborhood and just wreak havoc on everything. The sunflowers and bell peppers have been hit hardest by those guys.

I cannot see what is eating my plants, the plants are small, under 1 ft, I saw a single string of web from one leaf to another, I cannot find any bugs though, just the few I stated, thought i found one but rubbed it and was just a spot on leaf.... I think this entire grow is gonna get trashed... A lot of plants.... (legal amount of course)

Well heres an update:

LadyBugs = Waste of time and money, the only thing they have done is get all over...

Watered last night, went in to look at plants (do it about 15x per day) just now, saw something on my leaf, clipped it off, got my scope and well fk me...

I am over due to go into flower and this, so now I need to spray and it's gonna throw off my timing even more and I will be overgrown...

Not happy
118884208_2669238659845637_1553013939968048623_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom