Scrog net

Virandell

Hi I made my first scrog net for my 2x2 tent, the only problem I couldn't find 3 way connector so I couldn't build the legs for it.
I am abit worried when the plant will grow it will lift the scrog up I been thinking maybe to hang it on yoyo ropes and add a stone on both sides or maybe zip tie it to four corners of the tent so it will stay in place what do you guys think.?
Or better order online 3 way connector and add legs ?

IMG_20210602_215219.jpg

"Couldn't find"??

Where did you look?

Ace Hardware?
Lowes?
Home Depot?
I am from UK buddy :) I checked most hardware/plumber shops and they didn't had any, only online and they have eather 20mm or 25mm and my pipes are 22mm not really big deal I could wrap some tape at the end of the pipe and I could fit it to 25mm.
But I can't really wait two weeks for delivery

Fashion a cross piece of 1/2" pvc that you will fasten to the sides of your tent between the poles.. think zip ties.
Change the 4, 90 degree fittings on the end of your screen with 'Tees' the little tit from the 4, 90s can rest on the cross pieces and hold it in place on those cross pieces with more zip ties..

Hope you can follow all those lefts and rights I threw at you :cool:

Just FYI, Marine sealant and duct tape can fill any errant hole in plastic containers.

Back
Top Bottom