Scrog setup maximum yield

rojo

Hello!

We are a couple of friends planning to do a Scrog-grow.

Setup:
600w hps or 1000w hps.
Tent size 120x120x200 / 4x4 (maybe bigger, but small as possible)
Sativa plant
Scrog
coco

Were aiming to do 37oz or more.
Do we need a bigger setup/tent? i want to keep it small as possible.

:Namaste:

Welcome!

First of all, 2+ pounds in a 4x4 tent is going to be extremely hard especially if this is your first grow. Sativas in general have more spaced out nodes which will account for wasted space, look for some more 50/50 especially for a Scrog. Make sure to do plenty of research before you start, I started on a whim and wasted a lot of money. Good luck!

Thank you!:thumb:

I have been reading about growing for 3 months now.
Now i only have to figure out the right size on my tent.

What size do you recomend on my tent if im aiming at around 2 pounds?

We are some friends growing, so were gonna share it all. I tought it was a good idea with one bigger grow a year rather than 4-5 small ones. minimize the risk.

I know that. But is the tent were using to small? could it fit in my 4x4 tent? :thanks:

Experienced growers can do 1lb+ per plant.

Without experience, most people see significantly less.

If this is indeed your first grow, my suggestion would be to focus on a successful grow. There can be a lot of speed bumps along the way, and you don't want all your eggs in one basket if things go south.

And with several friends involved, you not only can run into the problem of "too many cooks spoiling the soup", but each person that knows is a liability. All it takes is 1 guy to say something. I know.. you don't think anyone will. But that's how a lot of people get caught. If not most... All starts from a tip from 1 person who overheard someone, or a grower trusted someone he shouldn't have, all just because he wanted to brag a little.

How long are you Vegging?
How many plants will you be growing?

I have been growing for a couple of years, I grow "capn style" in a 4x4 scrog under 1000w hps with 3 months (ish) of veg. Still yet to break 16oz of 'smokeable" buds from one plant. I can get over that, but the little stuff goes to cooking not smoking, the last plant probably went about 20-24 oz but only 12-13 that I kept for smoke... over 2 lbs in 4x4 area is gonna be real tough. click on the link in my signature if you want to see what I am doing in a 4x4 scrog. good luck

Thank you!:thumb:

I have been reading about growing for 3 months now.
Now i only have to figure out the right size on my tent.

What size do you recomend on my tent if im aiming at around 2 pounds?
You will have to go 4x8 and fill it all to wall for your first grow whatever you want cut it by 75% that’s usually what happens on a first grow , I researched 6 months did a 4x4 on Hps and I begged for 100 days on 4 plants and only got 9 ounces , you will make mistakes but after 5-6 grows you will get the yields you want it’s just the process you have to go through to get there , good luck

Back
Top Bottom