Second Cali Dream Grow

There is a new grow room!
I spent the past 2 days, and around $350 dollars on materials (wood, poly, bolts, screws, ductings, flanges, etc) to build a new room. 7ftH 8FtL 4ftW
We moved the clones to 3 gallon homes. and have another 600w light comming tomorrow!!
I am late for work, so will update more info later! enjoy
IMG_20545.JPG

IMG_20554.JPG

IMG_20584.JPG

IMG_20573.JPG

IMG_20594.JPG

IMG_20604.JPG

IMG_20565.JPG

IMG_20623.JPG

IMG_20662.JPG

IMG_20652.JPG

IMG_20672.JPG

IMG_20682.JPG

IMG_20704.JPG

IMG_20694.JPG

IMG_20724.JPG

IMG_20713.JPG

IMG_20743.JPG

IMG_20734.JPG

IMG_20754.JPG

IMG_20791.JPG

IMG_20761.JPG

IMG_20772.JPG

IMG_20784.JPG

IMG_20803.JPG

He'll yeah it works! Was 13 dollars at walmart. Same thing as the blue organic greenhouse filters but waaaaaaaaay cheaper. 4 inch ducting doesn't work that great with it. You hve to really jam it in there. But 6 inch slips right over the outside. My online fan is a 4 inch though. So oh well. Def recomend it

Dude thats the shit I gonna go get me one of those for sure + reps if I can

wont let me i will get you back though

thanks man! appreciate it. im about to go ccheck out everyones grow. im really looking forward to yours. that screen is so sick. our rooms are similar in size.so after building this new room, i am hoping to have a sea like that! whoop

man not too many people following the grow this time around? most likely was my lack of follow through on the end of my last journal. but was just dealing with some shit! promise i will do better this time!

promised to update with more information. well.
specs:[/B]7ft high x 4 feet deep x 8 ft long. I built the grame ontop of a sheet of plywood. Easy, round numbers for the size of the frame and would be a solid one piece to mount the frame on.
I am running my light from last grow,600w mh for veg 600w hps for flower which is a small hood. 12inches x 24 inches. buut, its what worked for the size of my last grow. I am using a couple of cfls right now, but another 600w light is coming tomorrow. So a total of two 600w lights and 2 cfls. I am going to get a bigger hood once funding comes in a little more :)
Also, i am using my exaust fan for my intake fan this time around. I have the 4 inch 170cfm fan hooked directly up through a window, pulling hair from outside. Since im on a 18/6 light scheule, the light is off during the warmest time of the day, and then on through the night. It is keeping temps average at 82:day 65: night.
THe inline comes from the window through vent filters, and then through a fram cilter into the room. The filter cost me 13 dollars instead of the 130 they are asking at the hydro store. We will see if it works.
Next the air is circulated with 2 different fans aimed in different directions. At the top right corner of the room, there is the exaust. (smell is not an issue since we have no neighbors, so there is not yet a filter hooked up) again, ill add it when there is more money rolling in. That passes through a 4.5 inch coaxial 95cfm fan, jsut a little extra boost. That cools the lights, and goes through a 350cfm 6inch fan, and then out of the top of the window. This is to remove the warm air entirely from the house. It is in my room, the fans are loud enough, i dont want to deal with living in a sauna :)

We have 9 blue dreams, 2 fem cali dreams, and 4 mystery strains. all in LST
I am going to supercrop some of the plants. top some more. and do both to the rest, and see which averages better yield/per size of the plant. a fun expiriment i think.
all are in 3 gallon bags in which they will stay.

thanks man! appreciate it. im about to go ccheck out everyones grow. im really looking forward to yours. that screen is so sick. our rooms are similar in size.so after building this new room, i am hoping to have a sea like that! whoop

man not too many people following the grow this time around? most likely was my lack of follow through on the end of my last journal. but was just dealing with some shit! promise i will do better this time!

Nah its not you There are just not to many people interested anymore i dont know? But Im in for your grow for sure and sonique 420 can call in grow support for you so its still worth doing.It would be nice to have a bunch of replies like I hoped for but oh well what can you do right?:peace:

well we got a new light yesterday finally!
so were up to 1200w total in the tent. Were running a 600w switchable lumatek ballast, with a 6" hydrofarm hood and eye hortilux mh bulb for veg.
Spread all the plants out a little more, and everyhting is BOOSTING.

did notice on little issue though. On the biggest cali dream. ONLY ON ONE PLANT, and only on several of the leaves, at the very top some weird burning/lockout signs. Looks like a mg deficiency slightly, or even like light burn maybe?
anyway, check it out, let me know what you think

IMG_20834.JPG

IMG_20855.JPG

Did you by any chance get any water with nutes on the leaves?I get the same looking thing when i water somtimes cause I get some on the leaves.Im just sayin if all the others look good and it is just the one and they are on the same feeding schedule i cant see it being a def but these guys definatly know their ish on here. just my 2 cents

yeah gunna go swoop some calmag up today and give em a waterdown with it.

you think i should use just ph water with calmag and hold off on the other nutes or?

I use it along with all my nutes, chemical nutes always go half amount but I look at as never gonna get that prob again and with my current grow I have been adding it the whole time and leaves are beautiful havent seen any discolor yet, I let the nutes self adjust in water I don't even use up down anymore my buckets are always 6 - 6.5. Well hope this helped!

SG:cool:

Back
Top Bottom