Security alert box

I get this error about once a day. Never happened in the past so I'm relating it to the upgrades perhaps.
It only appears when I click on Alerts at the top. Not sure what sequence I do before that as it's random and I'm not paying attention.
Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)

View media item 1655422

The last time it happened to me,(Marc has been in touch via PM trying to narrow it down) was when I opened a new tab with the 420 Forum link, I then clicked on the Alert's box as the first thing. But I can't replicate it. It's just totally random. I'm waiting for it to happen again so I can send him info via PM.

I get this error about once a day. Never happened in the past so I'm relating it to the upgrades perhaps.
It only appears when I click on Alerts at the top. Not sure what sequence I do before that as it's random and I'm not paying attention.

View media item 1655422
That happens if you lower the window and not close it and then try to press.
I always had that on my phone in Chrome.
Just a "refresh page" and you are done

View media item 1655422

When logging in, do you not check the "remember me" option?

Speculation: you might be "logged out in that tab" at the point in time when you encounter that error and, if so, when you attempt to use the "Alerts" link, it could be to the forum as if a visitor who is not logged in attempted to access it.

When logging in, do you not check the "remember me" option?

Speculation: you might be "logged out in that tab" at the point in time when you encounter that error and, if so, when you attempt to use the "Alerts" link, it could be to the forum as if a visitor who is not logged in attempted to access it.
Hey TS,
no I'm always logged in. When I open the new tab, it also shows I'm logged in. But tbh it's not like that everytime, it could be a different sequence.
It hasn't happened since that last time so maybe it decided to go bug the guys at those 'other sites' ;)

Back
Top Bottom