Seed Bank Freebees

indochronic

whats up 4Twenty peps:Rasta::cool::ganjamon: just a random Q about free stuff when u order seeds..Whats the best site that gives u cool free stuff when u order seeds?? Royal Q. seem to give prety cool stuff i seen a vid of someone opening a 'first time order gift pack' of some sort with a cool poster, grinder, the seeds, skins and a couple of other things:D if anyone knows any good seed banks that give cool freebees let me know :peace:

Re: Seed Bank Freebees :):)

I buy as much as possible from forum sponsors. They're the reason the forum is still around, and you can be sure they'll stand by their products.

And labex is right, most if not all sponsors give away freebies.

Personally, I'd rather have freebies of some cool strains to try out, than get a poster, or some cheapo grinder. It's all about the quality Cannabis my friend, don't let the marketing shit bring you in.

Re: Seed Bank Freebees :):)

yea thats my plan just get a bulk order rather then just a couple. that good i went through the sponsors there, herbies have a good range of seeds, its manily the Indica Autos im after for now:) True that iv seen some cool random auto freebees and thats what got me thinkin about otther sites and freebees. so im just gonna order a bunch and email who ever it is and see what auto freebees they have to offer:)

Back
Top Bottom