Seedling help for first time grower

Brewmi

420 Member
Hi everyone i hope i can get some advice.

I germenated and planded my first ever seeds and its been going great for the first couple of days with the second set of leaves starting to develop on the first one that sprouted.

I dont know what happened over night but this morning both seemed to have a lighter color of green in their leaves and 4 hours later the one fell over. I have been growing with natural light putting them in the sun. But the soil still feels damp. And the leaves looks like they are closing up instead of drooping down.

Is this over watering. Underwatering or because i have them in direct sunlight. Any help would be appreciated.

Its 33degrees celcius/ 91 f. Could it just be from the heat. They started looking better after i brought them in.

Just scared i mighy have damaged them

Hi everyone i hope i can get some advice.

I germenated and planded my first ever seeds and its been going great for the first couple of days with the second set of leaves starting to develop on the first one that sprouted.

I dont know what happened over night but this morning both seemed to have a lighter color of green in their leaves and 4 hours later the one fell over. I have been growing with natural light putting them in the sun. But the soil still feels damp. And the leaves looks like they are closing up instead of drooping down.

Is this over watering. Underwatering or because i have them in direct sunlight. Any help would be appreciated.
Ya she looks like she won’t be that small for long lol nice

Back
Top Bottom