Seedling vegetative stage, nutrients? Help!

cabeto86

420 Member
Hello growers, after a big fight trying to get seeds to Seedling finally yesterday i did it. 5 beautiful White widow seedling sprouted from the rock wool. but now Im having so many question and I couldn't find answers in my best friend "the search button".

So hopefully guys you can help one more time again:

1) Right now my seedlings are inside the greenhouse dome with 6 soft white CFI's 23w bulbs located about 12 inches tall. , I had a grow tent 4x2 with a 600w MH bulb in a Yield master II reflector air cooled ready for vegetation, Can i set those seedling inside the grow tent with 16/8 (or 24/0 ??) of light???? if i can, How hight should i set the lamp?

2) Im going to use EBB and flow system for vegetation with Advanced Nutrients products, how long should i wait to set the seedlings in the system and start to run nutrients?

Always very grateful with any help guys !!!! Thanks in advanced

Carl.

Im no rockwool or hydro guy so take this for what its worth. :)

I would save the electricity and let them root some under the cfl's (also helps for tghter nodes), then in a week or so move them to the bigger light.
But check with someone like Cultivator about 600w mh height. Im a cfl guy.

I know nothing about hydro either but for what it's worth, I'd follow Spimp's advice and keep them under the cfl's for rooting. I'm not sure if you mean the cfl's are 12" away from the seedlings but I'd move them down to about 4" away. It'll help keep the nodes tight. Good luck!!

I just started my new round of growing a few weeks ago, I'm posting videos on YouTube for it and talking about what I do instead of typing everything out here, I think it helps to see it instead of just reading words.

My YouTube channel is " Studentoftheretard ". I followed The Urban Retard for four rounds of growing and picked up a lot of good tips from him, I had previously done 5 round of soil growing and made lots of mistakes!

StudentOfTheRetard - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom