Seedlings barely growing, Any help it's my first time with seeds

kneegrow

Hi guys,

I'm hoping i can get any help at all, It's my first time ever growing from seed, i had them under 125 watt cfl light in a small pot, When the roots came through the bottom i switched to 11 litre pots and gave them water, 3 days later i had to feed the area again as the soil was dry around 2-3 inches down the pot so this time i put 20 mil of coco a + b and 12 mil of nitrozyme into 6 litres of water as they were yellowing, i've since changed to 400w light and the temperature has sometimes went to around 29c but not for a long time and right now they're at 25c right now, they have barely grew in around 4 days and they were put into 11 litre pots 7 days ago from today, I appreciate any help as this is my first time from seed, thank you

IMG_166022.jpg

IMG_166117.jpg

I never move them at all until they are about 4-6 iinches tall then they go into planters, then ultimately to buckets. But, I never would give a seedling a nutrient. You need to keep them under the lights you're using, but just keep the soil moist, and use straight water, no food, not until it moves into veg stage.

Thank you for the quick reply, i have not ruined them have i? i've just threw the nutrients water down the toilet and made fresh water to leave overnight, do you think if i give them water next feed they should start looking healthy again, when would you say it is in vegetative stage. appreciate that thank you

Keep watering them as you have been, just don't over do it. Might be a humidity problem? Humidity during veg should be 60% ideally, maybe 65%. 29C is a little high but not that bad, max of 30C probably. You can probably get your light closer to the seedling also.

Keep watering them as you have been, just don't over do it. Might be a humidity problem? Humidity during veg should be 60% ideally, maybe 65%. 29C is a little high but not that bad, max of 30C probably. You can probably get your light closer to the seedling also.

Hi, Thanks for the reply i took the pots outside of the tent to take that picture but the light is about 18-20 inches right now i had it around 10 inches but checked with my hand and was still fine, ill get all measurements in an hour but i was thinking maybe im over watering also as a pic ive seen looks similar to the leaves, seeds are so hard compared to cuttings lol!

I second that. Why the hell would u give nutes to a small and healthy seedling that barely has any root??? U are asking for trouble!

Back
Top Bottom