Seeds For High CBD Low THC Cannabis In Canada

Here is an update on my Candida... Day 30 from sprout.
IMG_20170914_194418.jpg
IMG_20170914_194412.jpg
IMG_20170914_194351.jpg
Really nice :)

2 Blue Dream CBD on the left. They are 3 weeks old. Then the 2 Dinamed CBD approximately 6 weeks old. Changed to 12/12 just 2 days ago.
DooM

Thanks for sharing... Healthy looking girls! I will be interested to see them through the bloom cycle especially the Dinamed!

H420

My canopy is getting messed up..lol. I'm trying too many things in one grow :)

Dinamed CBD girls at day 10 flowering. Left is miss topped. Right is miss mainline.

33b7b0467dc8e6450abad9d23412bd08.jpg

Blue Dream CBD had only 3 weeks before I flipped. Now they are stretching a lot.
60392c445980bbf7a78d930d71812e53.jpg

This has been a chaotic, not planned out grow. But I'm having fun trying several new things simultaneously. OCD is not one of my afflictions..lol.

DooM

My canopy is getting messed up..lol. I'm trying too many things in one grow :)
Dinamed CBD girls at day 10 flowering. Left is miss topped. Right is miss mainline.
This has been a chaotic, not planned out grow. But I'm having fun trying several new things simultaneously. OCD is not one of my afflictions..lol.
DooM
Hey,
Have you done a mainline before? What is you experience (good, bad, just fun etc) and does it give you more weight? My next grow is going to be mainly Autos but I am going to grow one Photo Hash Plant and, because it will be a long veg for the Hash Plant, I was thinking of doing a mainline. What do ya think?

H420

Hey,
Have you done a mainline before? What is you experience (good, bad, just fun etc) and does it give you more weight? My next grow is going to be mainly Autos but I am going to grow one Photo Hash Plant and, because it will be a long veg for the Hash Plant, I was thinking of doing a mainline. What do ya think?

H420

Hi Hobby, This is my first try and only did 3 toppings, which will give me only 4 colas. Wanted to go for 8 colas but that would have added about 4 weeks to my veg. My topped plant will at least have 2x as many colas..lol. I guess my mainline was half assed. :)

Still mainlining is elegant and results look amazing. Have 3 seeds each left and once I have sufficient CBD oil, I want to do one grow with 8 colas mainline style.

With this being my first photo grow, I'm finding myself impatient when I comparing my past progress with autos. But that's a trade off until there a high CBD/low THC auto strain.

What breeder will your hash plant be from?

DooM

Hi Hobby, This is my first try and only did 3 toppings, which will give me only 4 colas. Wanted to go for 8 colas but that would have added about 4 weeks to my veg. My topped plant will at least have 2x as many colas..lol. I guess my mainline was half assed. :)

Still mainlining is elegant and results look amazing. Have 3 seeds each left and once I have sufficient CBD oil, I want to do one grow with 8 colas mainline style.

With this being my first photo grow, I'm finding myself impatient when I comparing my past progress with autos. But that's a trade off until there a high CBD/low THC auto strain.

What breeder will your hash plant be from?

DooM
Thanks DooM,

I was thinking that the mainline might allow me to get a little more weight and control the height of the Hash Plant. I am getting my seeds from Crop King. I am growing Candy Cane autos from them too... Wife's favourite :) Keep posting pics! I am really interested in your results.

H420

The LST was not enough... I did a light lollypop and a super-crop. One more treatment of Spray-N-Grow in the morning before lights off and will flip them on the weekend.
IMG_20170926_193214.jpg

IMG_20170926_193200.jpg

all for now....
H420

The LST was not enough... I did a light lollypop and a super-crop. One more treatment of Spray-N-Grow in the morning before lights off and will flip them on the weekend.
IMG_20170926_193214.jpg

IMG_20170926_193200.jpg

all for now....
H420
Nice canopy.

I did some supercroping by accident using a shop vac for the run off water from in the bins. I'm lucky i only damaged 2 stems. I should write a booklet on how to try everything in one grow...lol.

DooM

Nice canopy.

I did some supercroping by accident using a shop vac for the run off water from in the bins. I'm lucky i only damaged 2 stems. I should write a booklet on how to try everything in one grow...lol.

DooM
LMAO.... I can honestly say, in all my research, no one has ever suggested using a shop vac for super-cropping. You may start a trend :)

That's a great question doom. I made a couple batches of CBD vape oil, or at least attempted to. I decarbed at 250-f for 25 mins. I let it sit in warm water with VG stirring it every 20 mins and after all strained out and out in vape container it doesn't have any effect... it even looks like honey, I don't n ow what I did wrong

U put the weed in water???

I did it 2 different ways so far, both by placing a jar and a glass container in warm water. First I did the sealed mason jar VG/herb In warm water over a stove for 4 hours stirring every 15 mins. Next I put a glass jar filled with VG/herb floated it over warm water in a crockpot for 4 hours stirring every 20 mins...but some water got mixed into the glass container, I guess the jar started sinking a little... the 1st method produced a nice thick honey color, the second method was more watery, not as thick hence the reason I think it got mixed with water plus I seen a tiny bud floating in the crockpot :( fail

I might have done the 1st method okay, but when my wife started vaping it she took like 10 drags and didn't feel anything. It was shake from VCDC

Back
Top Bottom