Seeds from a cloned plant

alphafemale

Last season I grew 2 plants that came from a clone. I found 3 seeds from my harvest. Will these seeds grow? Will they be female plants? Thank you.

It was an outdoor grow, I didn't notice any pollen sacks and I don't know how long they flowered. I was given the plants so I was unprepared for anything so I didn't keep records but I plan to this season.

I soaked 1 seed for 24 hours and no sprout. I took that seed and 1 other and put them on a plate with paper towels etc. It has been 18 or so hours and no sprout yet. I'm thinking that if the seeds were not pollenated they will not sprout. Anyone know where I can get Confidential Cheese seeds. I am in Michigan and I am a card holder. This is my favorite and what I am trying to get to sprout. Thanks

I soaked 1 seed for 24 hours and no sprout. I took that seed and 1 other and put them on a plate with paper towels etc. It has been 18 or so hours and no sprout yet. I'm thinking that if the seeds were not pollenated they will not sprout. Anyone know where I can get Confidential Cheese seeds. I am in Michigan and I am a card holder. This is my favorite and what I am trying to get to sprout. Thanks

I have had seeds that have taken over a week to germinate...

Kusharella, I was gonna put the 3rd one on the plate last night but I lost it (light colored). But, I found it earlier today and it ended up getting slightly crushed so I put it on the plate anyway! I will keep you posted!

The Big Bud female mother I am growing the same thing happen to my friend. He grew Big and I saw a seed In only one of his buds and took it dropped it in water in about 3day she came out of her shell. My link shows her now. Its a freebee Just make sure its dark and warm and wait. You never know but its always worth trying if you have the space and time. Happy Growing To You All.

Back
Top Bottom