Seeds from a hermie

flyers

so I have a hermie... but i still wanted to keep it going to get some seeds... how soon is too early to try and push it into flowering??? the plant is now 1mnth and 1 week old today should i still wait till about two months or????

You can put it in 12/12 anytime.

Once they show sex (wether it's a hermie, male or female) then they are ready for 12/12 any time that you are ready. Since you have a female with male parts, all the seeds should be female ... which is good. But, they may be more likely to hermie when grown out. It all depends on wether or not the hermie genes get passed along or not. But, no reason to not keep doing what you plan on doing. Great way to build up a seed stash. Plus, males smoke just as well as females .... you just don't get as much.

so I have a hermie... but i still wanted to keep it going to get some seeds... how soon is too early to try and push it into flowering??? the plant is now 1mnth and 1 week old today should i still wait till about two months or????

technically the mj plant is hitting maturity when nodes start alternating (young plants produce 2 opposing stems at a time, but a mature plant starts to produce one at a time, still on opposite sides byt at different heights)

However, you can go 12-12 from seed and the plant will still grow some and be ready in minimal time.

veg time really is just about making the plant bigger and even that doesnt always directly mean more buds.

if you repeatedly use a hermie to self polinate you can kill the potency of the strain. im not too sure but i think its ok for two hermie sisters to pollinate each other for stronger results.

should i upload pics??? this plant is very HERMIE n i know you all will laugh but i left the plant lighting to my girlfriend..... needless to say it got stressed.... this plant wanst very good looked after till i got back there is no chems involved at all.... we have a good sho... but ive never dealt with a hermie and its all new to me cause my ladies get top treatment................................ we have a bag weed from seed to now... its about 1 month 1 week n two days? but really i have never seen so many male parts on a plant... should i save the pollen??? is it even worth it??? ik to freeze it and ya... its a healthy looking plant dnt get me wrong but its a it... how long do seeds to take to be ready??? do they start green omg... lol so many questions about this hermie.... needless to say it blew my mind...

Keep it if you want feminized seeds. Since, they should be female since you would be using DNA from a female plant (hermie) and a female plant for seeds.

so here it is ..
11111_0021.JPG

11111_0011.JPG

I agree ......... :thumb:

Before I even got to the pictures I had a feeling it was just a plain ol male lol.

Yeah man that isnt a hermie, time to start anew. Save some polen if it was a good genetic.

awesome thanks.. but it is starting to flower now so?? ...male... idk ill upload a pic in a couple days to show more progress but there is a few flowers starting to poke through so....

ya female i know like i said i never had a male or hermie lol, But i do see white hairs on about three spots... im so confused we havent grown a crazy amount.. but still ive never seen a weird of plant as this... idc what comes from it we did it for fun no chems no nothing
we are both waiting for our cards so we can do it properly but this was bag seed from a weird weird WEIRD lesbian couple.. lol... nothing against any preference.. so we germed n ya, old lady has been in charge because she wants to learn more.. so i gave her the chance and ya this is what we got ill upload more pics soon as they are better in a few days..

Back
Top Bottom