Seeds

There are approximately 18 breeders and seed vendors listed on the forum's sponsors page (although not every one ships to every country), and lots of others are just a web-search away.

I'm glad you found the seeds you wanted. Did luck with your garden? Have you considered starting a grow journal thread? If you're new at cannabis gardening, it can help you due to "audience participation." And, if you're an old hand at it, it can be helpful to others.

I’m a old man, a little surprised how difficult it seems to be to find seeds. lol they used to come free in every bag rather you wanted them or not. Finally got my hands on some green crack feminized seeds.
Hey @Chksbak hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I'm a little late I know.
If you need seeds @Weed Seeds Express has great genetics and quick discrete shipping world wide.
Happy growing. :thumb:
Stay safe.
Bill

Yep, I remember all those free seeds. Used to wonder what would happen if we all threw those free seeds out the car window and let them grow wild on back roads.

Pop mowed down (or cut with the hand sickle) a few results of "cleaning" bud on double-album covers back in the early- to mid-80s, lol. Probably wondered how whatever it was only appeared outside mine and my brother's windows ;) .

Like I said I’m a old man the idea of ordering seeds through the mail is a scary prospect

It's remarkably safe, at least if you order from out of country. The only real potential fail point is if your package happens to be one of the ones that Customs manages to inspect, and then if the vendor's "stealth" method doesn't hold up. In which case, the inspector removes your seeds and replaces them with a form letter that states your item(s) were determined to be contraband, and if your disagree, to call and make an appointment to dispute it. Or words to that effect; I haven't had one in years.

Domestically, well... you don't have to worry about Customs - but you do have the worry the fact that the vendor is located within the jurisdiction of the US federales (as, more often than not, is the server that the vendor's website is hosted on).

There's always the fear of losing one's money, of course - which is not an insignificant thing. But many vendors offer some form of "delivery insurance," especially if the customer chooses to use the stealth shipping option.

I wouldn't order a metric ton of cannabis seeds, lol. But out of the tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of seeds that get shipped in this country each year, only a relative handful get confiscated and require a resend.

Like I said I’m a old man the idea of ordering seeds through the mail is a scary prospect
Not sure of the country you live in, but if at all possible try buying from a distributer in the same country as yours, much less chance of the postal folks catching the purchase.
In addition, your purchase should arrive earlier than later with another country's distributer.
Also, I too am an old man.

I’m a old man, a little surprised how difficult it seems to be to find seeds. lol they used to come free in every bag rather you wanted them or not. Finally got my hands on some green crack feminized seeds.
Oh, yes! I also thought that any dude could throw such seeds at his house or somewhere in the field near the farm and then come and pick up his crack. It would be strange but quite natural. Although I would still hide such a "garden". Although on parsl.co you can buy both oil and seeds, everything has been legally sold there for a long time. It seems to me that romance had disappeared when it was forbidden by law. I liked being a boy who was happy that he was a bad guy if you know what I mean.

Pop mowed down (or cut with the hand sickle) a few results of "cleaning" bud on double-album covers back in the early- to mid-80s, lol. Probably wondered how whatever it was only appeared outside mine and my brother's windows ;) .
Omg - I must be showing my age because I USED TO DO THAT!! (Cleaning weed on double albums! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom