Seedsman Seeds - 420 Promo Now Live, Anesia Seeds & Mosca Seeds!

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Hello, friends

I hope you are well and have a great week!

At Seedsman, the 420 promo has started!

๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿ‘‰ Head over to our website for the best deals on selected ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—› ๐—ง๐—›๐—– and ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜-๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—› strains.

sman_420_600x400px_GROW-DIARIES-EMAIL.jpg

๐Ÿ†• 10 NEW Mosca strains have landed in the United States!

Bred using the best in stateside genetics, Mosca Seeds is a new seed bank whose popularity is constantly rising.

Producing mainly indica and skunk-based hybrids, Mosca Seeds have built up a great reputation in a very short space of time with the quality of their strains.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Visit this link and start exploring the world of Mosca Seeds ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

F_kSYTKWkAA4qNG.jpg

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ Anesia Seeds has joined the Seedsman Family in the EU ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

๐Ÿ’ฅ This breeder places a strong emphasis on the stability and potency of their strains, some of them with +30% THC, as well as the plants' resistance to a wide range of plant pests and pathogens including moulds.

๐Ÿ‘‰ So, whether you are looking for feminised photoperiod or autoflowering varieties you can be sure of the highest quality from Anesia Seeds.

NEWS (12).png

Thank you all for your support!

I was just checking your Anesia Seeds and noticed they are not up for viewing.
Any idea when they will be?

I grew out their version of Amnesia and like it very much and plan on buying more seeds of that and others.

Tok..
Hello, where are you located? Anesia is currently only available in the EU. When it becomes available in the US, we will announce it here.

Back
Top Bottom