Seriously - What's the best LED setup?

These cobs are rockin, 4- luminus, 225 watts about.

day 53 for the ones in the back and right side, day 43 for the tallest,
from seed, 12/12 from start.

next run is going to be fastbuds pineappleexpress auto,

the back plant, to the left, those fruits are almost as wide as a water bottle, and hard as a rock, and Sooooo many pistils pushing out in bunches. RIght now, i easily see 100grms total thus far, and see only 3-4 brown hairs total. probably another 3 weeks. Ran into PH issue, and fixed now. The tall one, didnt give a crap, it growing like a beast, showed no signs of stress from PH.

This is so mind boggling to me. My commercial grower friend insists that LED is not worth it, and that an 1000w de HPS is the gold standard.

He recently did a grow using the heliospectras, and reported that the quality and quantity suffered greatly.

I told him COB, and samsung strips are the new wave, and said to be better.

Im trying to decide how to light my 10x10 room most effectively, and efficiently. Lets debate! I am an experienced electrician, and i could build the setup no problem. I just cant figure out how to invest my money!!

I was thinking cxb3590's. How many of those would i need to buy to achieve equivilent results for a single 1000W DE HPS? What is the current most people run them?

Would the QB's be better? At this point im thinking i might be better to just run 4 vented 1000w lights. Please change my mind!!!!
Perfect sun leds r by far the best to use amazin lights

These cobs are rockin, 4- luminus, 225 watts about.

day 53 for the ones in the back and right side, day 43 for the tallest,
from seed, 12/12 from start.

next run is going to be fastbuds pineappleexpress auto,

the back plant, to the left, those fruits are almost as wide as a water bottle, and hard as a rock, and Sooooo many pistils pushing out in bunches. RIght now, i easily see 100grms total thus far, and see only 3-4 brown hairs total. probably another 3 weeks. Ran into PH issue, and fixed now. The tall one, didnt give a crap, it growing like a beast, showed no signs of stress from PH.

Looks great

Back
Top Bottom