Severe Canoing During Flower Auto Green Kush

Ossi Ossi

Gday @Emilya @013
Hoping all @420 had a nice Christmas and ready for COVID 2022...….fark guys I am over it too.
Anyways the 2 pics are One large fan and 1from closer to her flower...so the Canoing...
Outdoor In Pots
Windburn No
Queensland Days are hot Possibly?
Medium Yates Premium/Perlite and nutes Possibly?GP3 3 part Using feed chart
Overwatering No way
Underwatering No way
It is taken in and out every night.
pH I am anal at 6.15/20.

My thoughts are with a very slite tinge of burn on tips almost length of her leaves and Canoing maybe the highest quality dirt u can get i believe with it's ferts and additives plus GP3 nutes might be too much for her.....if so What do I take away Massive Bloom or Micro or Pro Cal??¿

Any in put be awesome
Thank you...

IMG20211228120814.jpg

IMG20211228120802.jpg

IMG20211228120751_BURST000_COVER.jpg

IMG20211227132447.jpg

Looks pretty good, overall. If you’ve had some recent hot weather that probably accounts for the canoeing (which, IMHO is minor) and will more than likely resolve itself. The leaves are very dark green, if there’s excess N that may be contributing.
Gday @Phytoplankton
Yea bro we've had some hot days but she went bonkers in the heat,3 ltts a day in intervals then cloudy and rain for last few days so mmm
Thanks heaps man I think you might be on the cheese ( as we say for on the money)
Hope you had a good Chrissy and cheers for advice

This is not canoeing as is meant in a harmful way, this looks like the normal process of happy leaves extending out every ridge and flap and getting just the right angle so that it can efficiently move water from the leaf by evaporation. I see nothing to worry about here, and as far as the tips go, not everything is a burn. Keep doing what you are doing, it is working well!

This is not canoeing as is meant in a harmful way, this looks like the normal process of happy leaves extending out every ridge and flap and getting just the right angle so that it can efficiently move water from the leaf by evaporation. I see nothing to worry about here, and as far as the tips go, not everything is a burn. Keep doing what you are doing, it is working well!
Uno what @Emilia I reckon you are spot on.
I sort of felt like that at first ish but didn't investigate more until I noticed the sugar leaves curling also.
Thanks heaps aye
Peace

i dunno y'all,,

i am not sure if i can see even one single normal looking leaf. to me it looks like a plant going into reveg,, a bit to quite a bit

tho an auto etc,, i know

not sure at all,, outside will explain the weathered look,, but quite dark green perhaps

an odd duck perhaps is all,, karma sent

i dunno y'all,,

i am not sure if i can see even one single normal looking leaf. to me it looks like a plant going into reveg,, a bit to quite a bit

tho an auto etc,, i know

not sure at all,, outside will explain the weathered look,, but quite dark green perhaps

Howdy @nivek
Well yea I didn't even consider that but it's an auto
I thort it was more like a touch of AFGHAN maybe

i dunno y'all,,

tho an auto etc,, i know

Howdy again @nivek
Do you think a dose of Epsom salts would fix the issue

i wonder what happens to an auto if one changes the light to 12/12,, does it react at all?

i swear,, even the buds look like the plant is revegging,, i have never seen that type of leaf growth mean anything other than reveg.

how early do you take it inside and does the light change dramatically when you take it inside?

Back
Top Bottom