Shadowman's Ideal 420 Soil Grow 2014

Here's the photo part of the update from yesterday.
Medi2
2014-08-21_22_57_59.jpg

2014-08-21_22_51_07.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-21_22_54_23.jpg

2014-08-21_22_57_27.jpg

Have a Great Day, "Keep The Green Side Up"

Nice rich greenery my good sir.

Both of your grows looking outstanding my friend. Keep it growing green..

I like the looks of Medi3. Did she grow from a flowering clone?

:WOLFWHISTLE:

Thank you kindly gentlemen, your compliments are much appreciated.

No Radogast, the Medi's in veg are both from seed. I had a total of six clones that I took from Medi1 in flower, 3 I gave to a good friend and the other 3 ended up dying. I think the mistake I made was, the last 3 that had rooted were the 3 that I kept and I didn't let their roots develop enough before I transplanted them in soil. The short of it is, No she is from seed. I will however be taking flowering clones in the future because the growth is outstanding once they have rooted and stabilized. Ask Chinnubie what he thinks of their growth when they are healthy and happy.

Thanks again guys, "Rock On".

Thank you kindly gentlemen, your compliments are much appreciated.

No Radogast, the Medi's in veg are both from seed. I had a total of six clones that I took from Medi1 in flower, 3 I gave to a good friend and the other 3 ended up dying. I think the mistake I made was, the last 3 that had rooted were the 3 that I kept and I didn't let their roots develop enough before I transplanted them in soil. The short of it is, No she is from seed. I will however be taking flowering clones in the future because the growth is outstanding once they have rooted and stabilized. Ask Chinnubie what he thinks of their growth when they are healthy and happy.

Thanks again guys, "Rock On".

I had not remembered her as a flowering clone. But her branches are alternating rather than in pairs.
I have a flowering clone I want to flux, or at least get a nice flat topped structure. :) I like her structure.

I had not remembered her as a flowering clone. But her branches are alternating rather than in pairs.
I have a flowering clone I want to flux, or at least get a nice flat topped structure. :) I like her structure.

Yeah, you can do it, it just is a little more challenging. Sometimes the branches want to get in each others way and you need to bend one a little to the side.

:welcome: :420: After a few days for noticed growth here's another update. Medi2 and Medi3 are growing crazy. Medi2 is the over-achiever. She has blown up, I'll be shooting for 1/2 pound dry weight from her. I'm going to transplant both into 5 gallon pots and scrog them before flower. Medi2 measures 44", Medi3 is just under 36".
Medi2
2014-08-26_21_38_11.jpg

2014-08-26_21_31_50.jpg

2014-08-26_21_37_47.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-26_21_34_56.jpg

2014-08-24_11_54_071.jpg

2014-08-21_22_57_27.jpg

Have a great day and "Keep The Green Side Up"

Hey Radogast, I appreciate your support and kind words. Medi2 has been growing like mad since she broke soil. I'm excited to see the difference in yield with her flowering under scrog in comparison to Medi1 that is in flower now without the benefit of a scrog net. Thanks for coming by.

Happy Labor Day :420:
Medi2 is getting huge, I need to get her in a 5 gallon pot and under a net soon. She will be going to flower in the next month, around October 1st. Medi3 is just behind her and will also get transplanted and put under net. I should get a significantly higher yield from both compared to Medi1. The Ideal 420 Soil is working just fine so far, I've only added Rhizostym 1 time to their watering. I will give them another dose when I get them in bigger pots and under nets to help fill the scrogs.
Medi2
2014-08-31_18_54_35.jpg

2014-08-31_18_55_05.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-31_18_54_20.jpg

Next update will be when I transplant in the next day or two. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Evening :420: Just a quick update, I just transplanted Medi2 into a 5 gallon. I need to get some 7's and 10's, from now on seedlings and clones go right in finish pots. Medi2 had become root bound, I didn't originally want to veg her this long. They've been in veg 3 months, I'll put them under scrog nets and flip to 12/12 by 10/1. I'm starting on the frames tomorrow. I'll post pics tomorrow sometime, y'all have a great evening. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Hey Shadowman, think I finally figured out how to sub your journal here. Will page through it after I get another video edited. Glad to be seeing your work behind your name. Thanks again for your tips my way Brah.

Back
Top Bottom