Shangrila's - Soil - New Strains Born! - 2013/14

DAY 22 from seeds
because of small containers i start fertilizing few days ago, with a compo universal fertilizer,
product_cub1_liquidfertilizer.jpg
its a NPK-fertilizer 7+6+5 + trace elements, and got only for a few buck in local tesco. i use this fertilizer a few times in past, works great in veg cycle. because small containers cant hold too much water, i need watering almost every day, and because i use fertilizer only 50% dose, i can use every day when i watering - i know it sounds too much, but dont forget, my plants grow like crazy in little soil :)
24/24h light continues with one 250w sylvania 250w grolux hps, and when im in home, i turn on a plus 250w lamp, last night i change the plus lamp bulb from 250w MH to a regular 250w hps (osram super4y) but this is only work when im home, every second day ~18 hours.
what you think guys, looks good from a 22 days babies? :)

a few pics from my garden, day 22:
P08-01-14_16_24.jpg
P08-01-14_16_25.jpg
P08-01-14_16_26_1_.jpg
P08-01-14_16_28_1_.jpg
P08-01-14_16_28_4_.jpg
P08-01-14_16_29.jpg
P08-01-14_16_30.jpg

For vegetative growth I would switch your 24 hour lighting cycle to a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root growth was tested and plants grown with a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. i was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

we talking about this a few days ago :)
look in page 1 in my journal :)
For vegetative growth I would switch your 24 hour lighting cycle to a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root growth was tested and plants grown with a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. i was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

Is there any chance in the future when you take photographs you could photograph your plants in a different place with Florescent lights for lighting? It is difficult to make out your plants with either the light or the other plants in the background.

i cut clones on day30, but cant post, because of my last year's weeds :} so hard to work with this :lot-o-toke: :)
but, here is my clones,
P16-01-14_00_48.jpg

sitting and thinking about growing roots...
P16-01-14_00_47.jpg

i cut for clones all plants main branches and one of the side branches.
and what i do with cropped leaves?
here is my fireplace...
P16-01-14_00_48_1_.jpg
P16-01-14_00_49_2_.jpg
P16-01-14_00_49.jpg

and then i leave the fireplaces door open :}
all of my house is full with sweet smoke :rocker:

some updates:
few days ago i turn the lights in 11/13 cycle.
and past days i separate the boys in a different room - i want to take pollen from different hybrids one by one, only from the bests guys, and then pollinate my favorite girls one by one also - this method enable the creation of different hybrids, because i can pollinate every single female flower on a plant separately. (i create more subtypes, and then i can compare with the next grow)

i put the girls under a wire mesh, but i broke some branch :\

the clones:
i cut a lot of clones few weeks ago,if you remember, and only 2 dead, all others healthy with big roots, and growing like crazy :)

and almost forgot:
when 2 weeks ago i see some insects, i go instantly to my attic, and searching... and i find lots of ladybugs in winter-sleeping in a insulation-rockwool piece, so, i grab a cup of ladybugs, and put into my garden!
in the warm room (this garden is my living room and my bedroom also) ladybugs waking up... for a few days i have ladybugs in my bed, on the monitor, even in my t-shirt :D , but now the ladybugs protect my girls.
and i like see the ladybugs walking in my garden :)

next time i will bring new pics :)

Back
Top Bottom