I found out what the mystery seeds are this is from Nirvanas site

ProductsCommunitySaleSupportT-ShirtsNEW

WHAT ARE THE FREE MYSTERY SEEDS?

At Nirvana Shop, you get free marijuana seeds with every order. Best of all is that there's no minimum order amount. As soon as you add one of our products to your cart, the free marijuana seeds will be added automatically.

Nirvana is offering 10 mixed regular marijuana seeds for free. As they're mixed, we can not tell you what strain it is. Therefore it makes no sense to open a support ticket and ask us about it. The only thing we can tell you is that we have lots of them in stock.

Customers who have already got their freebies are generally very satisfied as the quality of Nirvana's free marijuana seeds is above average. We have been told that the seeds are sprouting within 24 hours, but this may vary per case. The easiest way to see what our free marijuana seeds can mean for you is by placing an order today.

So yeah who knows each one is different.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ha! I had my own Frankenstein -- called her The Runt. She was all lopsided from the go but after node 2 took off like a rocket!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I've been keeping up with your grow too bud! Love ur runt, it really took off! Hopefully my frankenstina (hopefully she's fem lol) also takes off soon! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I found out what the mystery seeds are this is from Nirvanas site

ProductsCommunitySaleSupportT-ShirtsNEW

WHAT ARE THE FREE MYSTERY SEEDS?

At Nirvana Shop, you get free marijuana seeds with every order. Best of all is that there's no minimum order amount. As soon as you add one of our products to your cart, the free marijuana seeds will be added automatically.

Nirvana is offering 10 mixed regular marijuana seeds for free. As they're mixed, we can not tell you what strain it is. Therefore it makes no sense to open a support ticket and ask us about it. The only thing we can tell you is that we have lots of them in stock.

Customers who have already got their freebies are generally very satisfied as the quality of Nirvana's free marijuana seeds is above average. We have been told that the seeds are sprouting within 24 hours, but this may vary per case. The easiest way to see what our free marijuana seeds can mean for you is by placing an order today.

So yeah who knows each one is different.

Yeah I was kind of wondering if they were all individually different or if they were all 10 the same strain. Who knows. Ms1 and ms2 have different node spacing, ms2 nodes are about 1-2cm apart. Ms1 nodes are about 4-5cm apart. They both look indica dominant to me as well. Only thing I hope for is females! Guess I'll have to take some clones to check sex further down the road.

I can't wait to see what I get in mine now. I got a great gene base even if I only get 2 females still gives me 8 strain and I'll keep pollen too

ms1 got rootbound kind of, was droopy past day or so. transplanted from 1gal to 3.5gal pot.

IMG_066541.JPG

IMG_067942.JPG

IMG_067847.JPG

will hopefully perk up here soon.

ms2 is doing great, seem to see some yellow spotting on the leaves. I'm sure its some type of deficiency.. I've tried looking through the deficiency site and can't seem to figure out what it really is. any help would be appreciated. you can also see ms3 in the background ;]

IMG_067335.JPG

IMG_067446.JPG

IMG_067139.JPG

IMG_067039.JPG

have 5 seeds that I've tried several germination methods with, no luck. last ditch effort of planting them and hoping for the best. will give 1-2 weeks before tossing. plastic wrapped container as well. this contained has 4 of 5 that didn't germ, 5th is in 1gal pot attempting same thing as these 4.

IMG_065242.JPG

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been busy with work. Finally get a 3 day weekend to catch up. Looks like you got your girl fimmed. Good job. Sometimes with photos, we will fim them so we can take a clone from the 3rd top. I'll post a chart on here so you can compare what's happening with your leaves to it to see what's going on with her.

738f1fb3be2a752c696b34eb9146e0d2.jpg

fd7664d145e2cbce3aa6c5614cd6d29b.jpg

Hey canna! Missed ya lol. I actually have a printed version of both those charts lol. Still kind of hard to figure out what's going on though since I'm still such a newb . I'm actually omw to buy some Neem oil and ordered some spinosad as well. I really think it's a bug/mite. I saw something jump off a few leaves when I went to check the underside. Hopefully this takes care of them. However I've read that I need to bleach my whole grow area. How necessary is this? Thanks for the help Canna, always appreciate your input. .

Hey canna! Missed ya lol. I actually have a printed version of both those charts lol. Still kind of hard to figure out what's going on though since I'm still such a newb . I'm actually omw to buy some Neem oil and ordered some spinosad as well. I really think it's a bug/mite. I saw something jump off a few leaves when I went to check the underside. Hopefully this takes care of them. However I've read that I need to bleach my whole grow area. How necessary is this? Thanks for the help Canna, always appreciate your input. .

Bleaching is very important to ensure the bugs have died and won't come back. You aren't going to want to have this reoccur, so take care of all of it now, so you won't have to do it all over in the near future. Make sense?

Bleaching is very important to ensure the bugs have died and won't come back. You aren't going to want to have this reoccur, so take care of all of it now, so you won't have to do it all over in the near future. Make sense?

Yeah I guess that makes sense, is it okay if I just move my girls into an open space while I do this? Or should I make a temp home out of a wardrobe box?

Spidermites live outside everywhere. Changing shoes washing before going to the grow room can help. But they can be invading themselves. Lifted basins help.

Take pyrethrin and petroluem jelly mixed and coat the sides of the basin so they are murdered on their way up. Pyrethrin is made from flowers it's very safe for mammals. Pyrethrin also kills eggs.

Some species of spidermites can't only be seen under 100x magnification.

In extreme cases Spidermites are in the same family as head lice so treating carpets and drapes etc with head lice treatments.

In reptiles they have their own species if Spidermites there's organic sprays made from herb Laurel(bay leaves) that works well on them too and doesn't hurt animals.

Hope this helps

Spidermites live outside everywhere. Changing shoes washing before going to the grow room can help. But they can be invading themselves. Lifted basins help.

Take pyrethrin and petroluem jelly mixed and coat the sides of the basin so they are murdered on their way up. Pyrethrin is made from flowers it's very safe for mammals. Pyrethrin also kills eggs.

Some species of spidermites can't only be seen under 100x magnification.

In extreme cases Spidermites are in the same family as head lice so treating carpets and drapes etc with head lice treatments.

In reptiles they have their own species if Spidermites there's organic sprays made from herb Laurel(bay leaves) that works well on them too and doesn't hurt animals.

Hope this helps

Where can I find pyrethrin? Do they sell this at local stores like Walmart, Home Depot, or lowes? Or do I have to order online? My grow is inside of a tent that is in my basement. There are cobwebs all over my basement as it is an unfinished basement. No carpet either. I've been a goof and have been walking into my tent with my outside shoes/ clothes. Probably how they got into my tent. I will be spraying them to night with Neem oil to hopefully help get rid of them. I will also be building a temp home out of a wardrobe box from uhaul to house my girls while I bleach the tent and basin and everything else inside the tent. I'm curious if it matters what type of bleach I use? Do I need industrial strength? Do I mix with water or use straight bleach? How long after bleaching do I have to wait before putting my plants back inside my tent? Another question, I store my soil outside of my tent on a concrete floor. Bags rolled up. Is this a bad idea? Can insects infect my soil thus infecting my plants once I transplant? Is there a way to disinfect soil? Without baking it? Don't want to bake it honestly, I really can't do it tbh as I don't have the means to bake the soil. Can I just use the spinosad later on after transplanting? Just water the plant/ soil? And this will disinfect the soil of insects? Thanks for your help man!..

Pyrethrin I've seen everywhere Walmart Lowe's Home Depot my local grow shop. Directions right on it and it can do it all soak the soil with it.

Try to put the plants in safe area you never know where they are lurking.

If you have a dog or cat that has access to your plants they are probably your criminal right there.

Amazon has it too.

The company Bonide makes it I've seen that one everywhere

Pyrethrin I've seen everywhere Walmart Lowe's Home Depot my local grow shop. Directions right on it and it can do it all soak the soil with it.

Try to put the plants in safe area you never know where they are lurking.

If you have a dog or cat that has access to your plants they are probably your criminal right there.

Amazon has it too.

The company Bonide makes it I've seen that one everywhere

Thank you man I really appreciate the help/ advice. I was starting to get worried here for a second. I don't have any pets in the house I grow at. Unless you count household critters as pets lol. I'm going to invest in a zip up suit and some booties for my feet/ shoes, also a hair net! No more going into my grow space in my outside attire! Going full on OCD here!

Pyrethrin kills anything insect on the nervous system level go nuts man. Be a exterminator for a day or a serial killer and kill em all. Theres a special place in hell for Spidermites

update time, been gone for a few days for the holidays. came back to quite the scare. i'll let the pictures do the talking.

IMG_077539.JPG
IMG_077447.JPG
IMG_077342.JPG
IMG_077236.JPG
IMG_077144.JPG
IMG_077036.JPG
IMG_076945.JPG
IMG_076837.JPG
IMG_078142.JPG

all new growth seems to be deformed. old growth is dark green with yellowish white spots, and some orange spots on a few leaves. ms1 & ms2 both share the same symptoms. unsure of what is causing all of this to happen. they looked fine when I left, and now this.. soil is still somewhat moist even, I watered before leaving on Sunday morning. any advice would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom