Cut a Mylar balloon from the dollar store cut it to fit over your planter. Tape it in place now it's double duty reflecting light and blocking it at the same time.
Just a idea no pressure.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cut a Mylar balloon from the dollar store cut it to fit over your planter. Tape it in place now it's double duty reflecting light and blocking it at the same time.
Just a idea no pressure.

Pretty good idea, might try this now to see if it actually helps with anything .

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thanks guys, I really like how friendly everyone is on this forum. It's a whole new world compared to some of the other forums out there. I'll be updating here soon with some pictures. ms #1 is really taking off, growing quite a bit each day. ms #2 is steadily growing, no growth spurts yet, was hoping she'd catch up to ms1. ms3 is quite the oddball, cotyledons never popped open out of the seed instead they kind of fused together by the time I was smart enough to assist the plant in taking the shell off. So ms3 currently with no cotyledon has its first real leaf coming in. Quite surprised lol. Ms1 is probably ready to be FIM'd, once I get a picture up I'd love your help canna Montana! ....❤️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Canna can tell you also the FIM doesn't stop vertical growth but topping does until the new side branching reaches enough height

Canna can tell you also the FIM doesn't stop vertical growth but topping does until the new side branching reaches enough height

I'm not too concerned about vertical growth quite yet. Personally I want to make them taller and bushier. So maybe a top then a FIM or the other way around to produce more even growth? Maybe. My tent is roughly 7 ft tall, highest I can get my light is 6.5-6.6ft up. Don't want my plants to be touching the light, so I'm trying for 5-6ft ladies if I'm lucky. I know these are indica doms but who knows, with enough time maybe they'll get that tall. If I'm lucky and these other 5 germ'd seeds take off and sprout I'll have 8 girls. 3-4 will be topped, 3-4 will be FIM'd. Thinking of topping and FIMing maybe 2 of them. Haven't seen too many people do both on the same plant.

Once again I just wanna say :thumb::nicethread:.
Such a interesting journal with a lot of info being put into it.
With a lot of amazing and chill people.
I love it.
:Namaste:

Right? This is such an awesome community with such friendly people. Way better than some of the other forums I've browsed where everyone's an ass to each other. Love the vibes here..

I'll post more when I'm at a computer but j believe ms1 is ready to be topped or FIM'd. If someone (canna) could take this picture and use photoshop or paint to draw some cut lines for topping and FIMing I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance. More pictures to come once I sit down at my computer later tonight.

420-magazine-mobile337551659.jpg

This if from yesterday at 5 pm, it's grown quite a bit since. Didn't get a picture of the top view today. But I'll take more pictures from different angles when I visit later today.

420-magazine-mobile688664146.jpg

Couldn't make it to a computer.
Setup taken early today.

420-magazine-mobile1407994603.jpg

Ms2
420-magazine-mobile1140937101.jpg

Ms1
420-magazine-mobile1416366662.jpg

Someone tell me where to cut ms1 for FIM
420-magazine-mobile1384995736.jpg

Moved the branches a bit to make it easier to see