I stick with nirvana cause ive never had a issue they couldnt or wouldnt fix.

Also the better you get at growing the better the bud is each time so when people say one seed bank or another thats fine but genetics are so crossed now all of them have great potential.

Im going to have a local lab test this batch and post the data sheet but previously ive had ice test at 28% thc 3.2%cbd

Its kind of like racing its mostly the driver after a certain point.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I stick with nirvana cause ive never had a issue they couldnt or wouldnt fix.

Also the better you get at growing the better the bud is each time so when people say one seed bank or another thats fine but genetics are so crossed now all of them have great potential.

Im going to have a local lab test this batch and post the data sheet but previously ive had ice test at 28% thc 3.2%cbd

Its kind of like racing its mostly the driver after a certain point.

I chose nirvana for their prices honestly, they have some really good deals compared to other sites. Not to mention they give you way more freebie seeds too!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I chose nirvana for their prices honestly, they have some really good deals compared to other sites. Not to mention they give you way more freebie seeds too!

Very true, their shipping is very cheap compared to others, some want 15€ for shipping thats absurd. Even for one seed. Then you gotta spend 200€ for free shipping. Others want 100-200 for ten feminized seeds. Its like umm WTF. Nirvana for life!

Picture update time, been a few days. They're all doing great tbh.

420-magazine-mobile579032321.jpg

420-magazine-mobile773961254.jpg

420-magazine-mobile847848917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile263819721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile651608578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1486772263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ms4 seems to be showing heat stress, none of the rest are though. Angled my fan better towards it. Hope it helps.

Ms2 was topped yesterday and is coming out with 3 more tops somehow.

Ms4 seems to be coming in with 4 tops after topping yesterday.

Been feeding with half strength general organics nutes every other watering. When I'm not using nutes I use calmag with regular watering. Even tho GO says to use it with the other nutes. Looks good so far, nutes are doing wonders.

Ms1 is 16 inches tall, ms2 is 11.5 inches tall, ms3 is 4.5 inches and ms4 is 7 inches tall

They've all been transplanted into 5gallon plastic pots. Once ms3/4 get to 12-14 inches I will be switching to 12/12, currently doing 18/6. Ms1 will need some lst once flower starts since it'll likely reach heights of 5ft +

Sort of a FIM but I would recommend cutting the top 3. You can top the lower two after they grow a bit and the canopy will be sooo easy to manage

Sent from my SPH-L720 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sort of a FIM but I would recommend cutting the top 3. You can top the lower two after they grow a bit and the canopy will be sooo easy to manage

Do you mean the two outside tops? Or the 3 tops in the middle starting to come up? Also, why do you recommend this if you don't mind my asking. Sorry if it's a dumb question .

The three little tops in the center is what I meant. I would recommend this because I have had a lot of success with topping in such a way that all of the tops originate from the same node. This means they all have essentially the same pathway to the root system and grow about the same rate. I know you've seen my journal but there is a pic of my Sugar Plum to show you better what I mean. I just want you to avoid having a bunch of tops that are competing with each other and are hard to manage.

I would definitely recommend topping the two bigger grow sites that are under the little 3. They look great and will soon be big enough to top for a total of 4 tops or colas. You can then do it again in a week or so to get a total of 8 tops. Hopefully that makes sense. Reading the mainlining tutorial by nugbuckets might be helpful too.

Thanks bro, I'll try it out and update on how it goes. I've read the mainlining tutorial by nugbuckets already. Decided not to try mainlining quite yet.

420-magazine-mobile2114921228.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1480460760.jpg

Minor update, not much time right now. Will update more tomorrow. Ms 1&2 are root bound. Ms1 got an emergency transplant. Purchased 15gal fabric pots, will be transplanting 1-4 tomorrow. Starting 12/12 on the 1st. Rushing around like crazy right now lol. Some nutrient problems too, but I'm guessing it's because I ran out of RO water and switched to tap on the meantime. Ms1 is 34 inches tall, ms2 is 28 inches, ms3&4 are both 18 inches tall.

Question for hps users, should I get 2 400w hps for this tent or one single 1000w hps? Which is better for this size tent and why?

Back
Top Bottom