Shopping for a light.

electronic ballasts are cooler and quieter but magnetic ballasts can
run the new Ceramic Metal Halide bulbs too

and those bulbs kick out real gool spectrums

go to ebay, i don't know if its the same as a electronic ballast but they have this thing called a digital ballast that i just picked up from ebay with a 600w light. the ballast stays extremely cool, its lightweight, and quiet, its nice to cuz it came with one of those new hybrid bulbs that is half hps and half metal hallide so i'm pretty sure the ballast is compatible with either type of bulb or a hybrid. plus compared to local grow stores i got a steal of a price, i paid like $350 shipped brand new, would have cost me $500 and upward at a store. Shop around see whats best for you, also i would avoid lights with cheap wiring as i have had situations were the wire became frayed and ripped apart the rubber housing and for some reason the circuit breaker never kicked in and i had a live wire form a 1000w ballast floating around a hydro set up............buy cheap, but don't skip out on quality

I do not recommend ebay, unless you use someone else's credit card and delivery address. Ebay Voluntarily farms any data the Fed wants to them for free, and sometimes without them even asking for it. It's a proven fact.

Just ask about PayPal (Owned by e-bay) they wont even allow a checkout for anything slightly related to any drug use at all. Not bongs or even donations to sites like this.

That's a good light stizz1e. Nice penetration but not so hot it can't be handled. What type of bulb you running? Most use specialty flowering bulbs that inject more blue into the spectrum but they also require about 6 times the money to buy them. I use the regular bulbs myself. I get enough herb to satisfy us without spending huge amounts of moola.

Back
Top Bottom