Should I get the Mars Reflector or Mars II? What's the difference exactly?

I don’t really know anything about them. I got these lights pretty cheaply. I’m going to use them, but I doubt that I need them both. Just wondering if I would hurt the plants if I did use them and kept them at a proper distance.

It will work superb. Those lights are about 450 watts each and that would give you a total of 900 real watts in your 4x4. That's very good actually :)

Item NO.:Mars II 900 BTU:1432
Compare to HPS/MH/HID:450w
certificate:ETL, CE, RoHS
Draw power:110V:Growth:244.9W±5%|Bloom:363.7W±5% / 220V:Growth240W±5%|Bloom:353.2W±5%
Amps:3.5@110v 1.8@220v
Voltage: 85v - 265v

Actually - you should use both because one is only covering 3.5

Coverage:3.5'X3.5' (105cm x 105cm)

here's all the other data on your lamp
@SmokeSara can most likely provide you with more data if required like par tests and stuff

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

I have a 4x4 tent and 2 Mar II 900w lights. Can/should I use them both for flowering?

If you use 2pcs of MarsII900, the light is too strong for plants, it is not good for plants. You can use one MarsII900 and add a small light reflector 48 or MarsProII80.

Actually - you should use both because one is only covering 3.5

Coverage:3.5'X3.5' (105cm x 105cm)

here's all the other data on your lamp
@SmokeSara can most likely provide you with more data if required like par tests and stuff

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

One MarsII900 can cover 3.5x3.5, if 2pcs MarsII900 in tent 4x4, it is too strong light for plants, marsII900 add a small light will be better

One MarsII900 can cover 3.5x3.5, if 2pcs MarsII900 in tent 4x4, it is too strong light for plants, marsII900 add a small light will be better

Hi. Thanks for that. I agree. Put one up yesterday and it's fine for now. I've got two smaller ones that I can angle from the sides when flowering starts in earnest.

Out of interest if I did use both would it actual hurt the plants? If so, why?

Hi. Thanks for that. I agree. Put one up yesterday and it's fine for now. I've got two smaller ones that I can angle from the sides when flowering starts in earnest.

Out of interest if I did use both would it actual hurt the plants? If so, why?

35--50W/sf is enough for plants, two pcs of 900 is about 67W/sf in 3.5'x3.5' grow size, that 's why we advise a small light with less draw power.

Let's see how much these girls love our marsII series:

IBNU_Q06B_GK3ZAY_9DCBV6.png

Hey, there are advantages of our upgraded marsII series: :cheer:
Upgraded lights have no glasses, penetration is deeper;
No lens outside of leds
MarsII400 and 900 have daisy chain, marsII1600 is very powerful, it has no daisy chain function or it will be dangerous
We add reflective stripes to reflect light
We use SMD tech, the heat dissipation is better and leds have longer lifespan

Hey growers I just spent the last 2 weeks arguing with 4 different mars customer service reps and 1 of their tech guys , for 2018 mars has changed their mars 2 400 watt lights and all of the lights from the mars 2 series and the mars 2 pro , they have decreased the intensity of their lights but have created a wide light spectrum to cover the whole grow range , seedling , veg ,flower , I know they did this as I bought 4 mars 2 400 watt leds from them and I got totally different looking lights from them and 2 of them were 2017 inventory and 2 were the new 2018 model , both the same price , I bought them threw amazon and contacted mars directly and this is what mars told me them selves , the models you see with the cannabis plant leaf on them are the old models , the new model doesn't have that on them , and the new models are not as strong in terms of light but a better spectrum range , had I known that I would have gotten the 600 watt models just a f.y.i and mars nor amazon have updated their website with the new spec on the newer lights-,ps I am using 2- 400watt mars 2 lights in a 2x4 tent , -1 per plant ,and the lighting is great and very little heat produced from them , they are a good mid range light .

You can try marsII1600 , it can cover your plants very well and very powerful to help your plants grow well.
We will have big promotion for 420.

Back
Top Bottom