should i give up on her ?

Mrmetfan

Just so sick looking. I have more seeds I can get going but no room. Should I take her down?
20140316_180307.jpg
20140316_180255.jpg
20140316_180237.jpg

This is my autochemdog. Sadly its done in 2 weeks. That's according to the description on 60 days from seed to harvest. The pistols are all still white. Also not much trichinosis. I'm hoping it will go longer than it suppose too. Can some explain why the bud looks like all white hairs and no green buds really. This is my first grow and I'm confused Lil
20140316_180002.jpg
20140316_175951.jpg

It is quite possible that your seedling could survive to become amazing, as long as there is new green growth it usually has no problems growing out of things, just depends on the environment and soil components.

As far as your flowering plant, you can't really listen to what the breeders say is the finishing time, typically it's astray from that. You need to play it by ear, there is many more weeks of growth left till harvest. Can't say for sure, but over a month at least 'till you should even think about cutting her. Just be patient :) Great looking flowers too! :thumb:

Usually, the time listed is "flowering time". A breeder that says theirs will go from seed to harvest in 60 days seems VERY optimistic to me. I would let it "flower" for 60 days and see what you get.

I've given worse looking seedlings a chance to live and they've rewarded me handsomely. Also - your flowering plant looks to be good for at least another 4 more weeks. She's got the early fluffy action going on - far from done.

You say this is your first grow so you're worrying about all the right things a rookie worries about. That's good. Just remember that patience is the hardest skill to acquire in MMJ growing. The basics are easy - air/soil/moisture/nutes/humidity - it's the patience that brings you down.

Happy (patient) growing

Back
Top Bottom