White and orange pistil in veg stage

Blacklion

Hello guys and gals I have a problems I had a fem plant in my garden and she was pollinate from a different plant but I took clones from her before i knew she was pollinated now the clone started to show white pistols and red or orange hairs too does that mean my plant pollinated it self and my other plant too. I'm ready to take them out of my tent can't do the seeds again. My first time growing and second grow now.

Hello guys and gals I have a problems I had a fem plant in my garden and she was pollinate from a different plant but I took clones from her before i knew she was pollinated now the clone started to show white pistols and red or orange hairs too does that mean my plant pollinated it self and my other plant too. I'm ready to take them out of my tent can't do the seeds again. My first time growing and second grow now.
Thank for the info so im going to toss them

Well I don't have the room to take on some plant with seeds just harvest the Alaskan purple I took the clone from it was pollinated from one of the plants I think Hermes on me so that plant had seeds in it messing up my smoke lol but I got more seed so I'm a grow this strain again

So the clones were on 12/12 with the other plants? And your wondering why it flowered? I’m confused. What light schedule are the plants on? Same tent?
Humm no well they were in another tent but they start to get tall in 2x2 move to bigger tent were my other plant was in 2wk flush so two of the plants was on 12/12 for 2wk but put back on 18/6 and been on ever since there only 3wk and wasn't that big and there fem so shouldn't be showing orange hairs

Back
Top Bottom