Should I start flower cycle

CC420710

Hello new grower and new to the community. I am wondering if it's time to switch my plants to flower cycle. I am growing in Happy Frog and Peat Moss with perlite mixed in. I planted them back mid-April and they are approximately 15-18 inches tall. growing inside a 6x6 tent under LED. I'm not sure if it's time to switch or not it's been 2 months any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    605.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2840.JPG
    IMG_2840.JPG
    797.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2841.JPG
    IMG_2841.JPG
    805.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    605.2 KB · Views: 107
Yeah I read that usually double and sometimes triple in size. Just seems like they have been vegging awhile but it's probably my impatience. Thanks for any and all advice

I'm sure it's quite possible but I have never experienced a plant actually doubling in size let alone triple. Perhaps some sativa strains have this ability but I grow Indica and hybrid and have yet to see a real doubling in size take place.
I personally would veg those two more weeks before flip but everyone has their own path. Decide for yourself and then your next grow will have the knowledge you learned from this grow and you will know for sure if you were happy with the size at the end or if you wish you would have let them grow longer before flip. How many watts your running is a factor as well. Any grow that gains experience is a successful grow.

I usually vegetate for 8 weeks... Depending on genetics the plants can grow tall so room is always a factor. I just flipped three Jack Herer today after vegetating for 6 weeks. the plants are about 36 inches tall now. I'm not too concern about height or side room as my tent is 8X8 & I also do have a 10 x12 room if needed be... But yeah you decide when to proceed with your plants.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom