Should I start flushing and other questions

Texahontas

Should I start flushing? Or is that still a thing? Are they getting close. New grower. Outdoor grow. Ph has remained at 7. Trying to bring it down

78BC5AB4-1F1B-4AE9-AA9B-9B5CB4FF9CA2.png

178D674A-71FF-4D28-A48B-A8CF0C8D839E.png

B44CFDF7-9B3B-492C-9CF6-00549673F174.png

I'd say you've got at least another week or two before it's ready for harvest. Personally I don't waste my time with flushing just before harvest.:peace:

Flushing can clear up soil problems and some nute companies like Fox Farms suggest flushing at intervals when using their products. However flushing does not improve the taste or remove nutrients from your buds. Most here are into bud washing, it’s a long thread but first page will give you what you need. Bud washing and if you haven‘t tried it Low and Slow fridge cure for the win same deal it’s long thread but first page should get you there Low and Slow fridge cure

looks great so far, nice gardening work!!!

Flushing can clear up soil problems and some nute companies like Fox Farms suggest flushing at intervals when using their products. However flushing does not improve the taste or remove nutrients from your buds. Most here are into bud washing, it’s a long thread but first page will give you what you need. Bud washing and if you haven‘t tried it Low and Slow fridge cure for the win same deal it’s long thread but first page should get you there Low and Slow fridge cure

looks great so far, nice gardening work!!!
I agree on the flush from what I have read. Will try the bud washing also. What are your thoughts on 48hrs of dark before harvest? Read about it, but not sure if it’s legit. Thank you for your reply.

This thing was cheap, but I have been using it to bring my water to what it said is the 5-6 range for the last week. Was getting some spotting on the leaves. Otherwise it’s been a lovely year for an outdoor grow up here in British Columbia. No pests yet which is not the norm.

Sure it’s my pleasure! 36 hours dark is what 420 member Emilya swears by. The common perception here is that probe type meters are not very accurate. Think it’s meant to check soil ph but don’t think it works well on liquids. Flip it to moisture and check your soil then dunk it in glass of water, one would think water is wet but IDK on those meters. I keep my soil probe meter by the grill for roasting hotdogs or marshmallows. Some ph meters like blue labs or hanna are about 100 bucks and you‘ve got to have calibration fluid and storage fluid but you can get cheap vivosun combo pack ph meter plus ppm meter fir 20ish bucks online

Back
Top Bottom