Sick Plants in basement

cap10cannabis

Ok i took these photos this morning of my mama's I recently transplanted 2 of them.
The PH in my soil was very low 4.0-4.5. and I don't know why. I started using fox farms trio for 2 applications, but switched to earth juice products, bubble them for 24-48 hr's ( man do they froth ) adjust the ph using earth juice up to 6.5 i only fed them once with the earth juice thou.

Is this a Mg def? Multi Def.?
any suggestions please

btw I'm using fox farms OF & hf 50/50 mix with additional perlite added
2.75l containers up to 3.4l containers

just transplanted 3 daYS AGO TO 3.4L THE PLANT IS 33cm High Pure AK
IMG_071227.JPG

IMG_071427.jpg
IMG_071323.jpg

Orange bud in same container roughly same height
IMG_071532.jpg

Thanks in advance :thanks:

Re: 911 Sick Plants in basement

Right off the bat I'm gonna say their roots were damaged during the transplant which is why some leaves are yellowing and becoming necrotic, happened to me a few months ago and it looks similar. Besides that keep the ph stable at 6.5-6.8. Maybe there is some deficiency going on but fixing the ph might just solve it; if not, further describe your nutes to us and I can recommend some course of action. What are your temps and humidity like in the tent?

You have a general lockout due to low PH and probably too high RH. You need to solve it quickly cause otherwise your plants will die completely!

Thanks everyone ... I’m going to try flushing them today with a lot of ph balanced water.
Like I said I started using fox farms note’s ( grow, organic bloom only) and i after that my PH went south quick. I did PH balance the water as always.
I’m gonna give them a little dose of the bloom when i flush today. I will keep you guys posted with photos.

Thanks Again

What's up with all the little larvae looking white things on the leaves? These plants look like they are infested with some sort of parasite.

What's up with all the little larvae looking white things on the leaves? These plants look like they are infested with some sort of parasite.

Its not parasites its plastic dust that blew in when i vacuumed my work shop area which shares the same room.
The plants look like they are responding to the flush. I’ll take a photo tomorrow

Its not parasites its plastic dust that blew in when i vacuumed my work shop area which shares the same room.
The plants look like they are responding to the flush. I’ll take a photo tomorrow

well after looking at some from a magnifying glass some are bugs!!! I just ordered some lady bugs to help that problem .

It seems they came from my bonsai plant I put in the room to try and give it some additional light for the winter. I removed that bastard, washed down the plants, cleaned the room and ordered some lady bugs to take care of the rest . My flower room is pest free which is 12' away from the Veg.
I'll keep everyone posted

I flushed last Saturday and all looks good. I had a runoff PH today of 6.7 after giving them my earth juice brew, and a soil PH of 6.3

Here is my brew:
5ml Grow
10ml Bloom
5ml microblast
2.5ml catalyst
2.5ml Meta-K

I make the brew, chk PH which its usually around 3.9, add 1/2tsp Earth Juice Up, PH around 4.5, Shake well, bubble with air stone for 24-48hr, chi PH which is usually around 5.7-6.3, add UP till it reaches 6.66

It seems they came from my bonsai plant I put in the room to try and give it some additional light for the winter. I removed that bastard, washed down the plants, cleaned the room and ordered some lady bugs to take care of the rest . My flower room is pest free which is 12' away from the Veg.
I'll keep everyone posted

Eek, good luck! FWIW some of that reminds me of a bad fert burn I had after mistakenly double dosing. I'm not surprised a flush is helping.

I have had similar problems using earth juice,after nearly killing plants off I found that the earth juice was expired.after a good flush and 3-5 days they perked up.some people have good grows with ej and some don't.earth juice for some reason causes lockout every so often,i just read a thread at another forum where the guy had the exact same lookin issue

Eek, good luck! FWIW some of that reminds me of a bad fert burn I had after mistakenly double dosing. I'm not surprised a flush is helping.
The flush seems to be helping a lot. I'm thinking the over fert came from fox farms since it happened when i was using that. I followed the feeding schedule and fed them once a week, but for some reason my soil PH went south quick and i didn't check it for 10 days
assuming it was ok.

BTW the lady bugs are feeding on the aphids from my bonsai plant "damn Bonsai"

They do look better, good job fixing them so far. But they will become root bound in those pots if you use those as the final pots. Are you planning one more transplant? And when will you flip to flower? Is the tent running out of room?

They do look better, good job fixing them so far. But they will become root bound in those pots if you use those as the final pots. Are you planning one more transplant? And when will you flip to flower? Is the tent running out of room?

I took clones of those plants when the healed up. I’m going to throw them in 2G bags and put them in the flower room on Tuesday

Here are some photos today.
The clones look sick but let me tell you the 6 on the left grew about an inch and have perked up in 4 days under the light in soil.
I expect the new ones to the right to do the same but they took 3 weeks in an aero cloner( WTF?) so I went back to the old reliable method as you can see
IMG_090121.JPG

Back
Top Bottom