Sinfully Grown Cannabis: Soil, LED, Auto Fems, Photos Fem & Regular

Just got my package from seedsman for winning a contest.
420-magazine-mobile432406553.jpg
Damn nice! What contest did you win again?

Damn nice! What contest did you win again?

It's through IG, they were running a plant of the month contest. So they take the 2 people with the most likes on a photo for strain and breeder.

Day 57, I had to head over to Mephisto Genetics website to see what they had listed for Breeder harvest time. It's 70 days which makes me feel a bit better now since one of the OG1's seems to be struggling the most with being double dosed with nutes as time goes on. She's losing a ton of leaves that I consider important for the growth still needed.
All I can really do at this point is make sure I'm feeding her right.
Here's the one I lm talking about. If anyone has gone through this and could offer some suggestions I'd gladly listen.
420-magazine-mobile1652649158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile419426137.jpg

Here's the other 2 plants, I think all 3 have a solid month left.
420-magazine-mobile1958068558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153815216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400688453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086905615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1705917412.jpg

Here's what the Deep Blue C look like, these girls will be done in 2 weeks but remember only 2 will be smokeable the rest was for seeds only.
420-magazine-mobile1239460784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239460784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785518580.jpg

Plants look great! I'd just ease up on the N a little on the OG if possible. Otherwise everything looks sweet!

Plants look great! I'd just ease up on the N a little on the OG if possible. Otherwise everything looks sweet!

Thank you! I'm hoping 1/4 root tonic will help her out. I've had autos bounce back before but because this one is bone dry every 24hrs I think that it made things a little worse for the moment.

Thank you! I’m hoping 1/4 root tonic will help her out. I’ve had autos bounce back before but because this one is bone dry every 24hrs I think that it made things a little worse for the moment.

That root tonic really works well. I had an accident on my DWC and inadvertently unplugged the bubbler. It quickly help get the root rot under control and the roots really bulked back up rapidly.

That root tonic really works well. I had an accident on my DWC and inadvertently unplugged the bubbler. It quickly help get the root rot under control and the roots really bulked back up rapidly.

My last grow I had some blueberry fems producing nanners everyday until I started them back on root tonic. It slowed the nanners down to only finding 1 or 2 a week.
Great stuff!

Look like there ready to blow! I'm going to look into that Tonic for sure great share!

Look like there ready to blow! I'm going to look into that Tonic for sure great share!

I think if anyone is using nutes it's a must adding it to their line up. You can use it start to finish, i think it adds a great balance of P and K esp during flower. It allows you to push your plant a little further, you know?.

Back
Top Bottom