BrownBud First Grow/Soil/La Diva Auto Fem/2011

:popcorn:

Just got back from my trip. Plants showing a bit of strech from the cfls which is unfortunate good news though HPS/MH arrived, have just given the girls a bit of darkness to stop strech growth and ill LST them tomorrow after the lights have had 24 hours on.

Pics will be up in the next hour or so.

Brown

Heres the pics

IMG_20110503_024106.jpg
LaD1

IMG_20110503_024121.jpg
LaD2

IMG_20110503_024131.jpg

LaD3

WOW! I dont blame you bro, Its like in the US. waiting for the cable guy. just remember the delivery guy probably had nothing to do with it. dont kill the mesanger hell I cant spell but you know what I mean. still on the edge of my seat:popcorn:

bummer, nothing worse than having to wait for something when you're excited to get it going! I had the opposite problem, i started my plants and had all the stuff i needed but the plants got going faster than i could prepare for them!! But all is good and they are doing awesome :-D as im sure yours will start blowing up pretty soon especially with the lights almost there!

got so cheesed over i ordered a 250w cfl reflector and grow light as well. The HID 600w may come tomorrow but if not ill have a bigger better cfl sometime next week.

For now i guess its back into the green house. Ill update with growth and pictures when the lights arrive

Plants are still looking healthy. Noticed a little bit of webbing but nothing serious will get some spray as soon as the lights have arrived and i can see growth

Brown

Back
Top Bottom