Sites to buy seeds from

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did tons research on seed banks an placed small orders to try them out.nirvana herrbies OK.not much of selection an both have taken their time about getting u your order.attitude is decent great selection but usually sell no less than 5 seed pack. Me personally I want a large variety to start then choose Wat seeds I wanna spend $60 on a 5 pack so for that reason I don't use them. TSSC or the single seed center offers hundreds of varieties with option to grab 1 seed or a pack.they have medical seeds,cannibus cup winners,all the old school originals and a ton of autos.I've ordered close to 30 times an its always here on day 10.hope that helps

i have personally used Herbie's, Nirvana and Femaleseeds
all successful
a few hiccups here and there cause of mail problems but
always got satisfaction in the end
recommend them all

i have gotten good results from Sannie seeds. you dont see them, nor do you see them in herbies, or sea of seeds. never the less. great genetics, and great service. check em out. i hear the ko kush is potent as heck. and his re done jack herer, is the bomb.

Midweek song! call and lewis will hook you up, my orders take 9 days tops sometimes faster. You can not possibly beat the customer service either. Many stealth offerings to choose from and it is very cheap for tracked and guaranteed versus other seed banks that cost a fortune for it. They also offer single seeds as well and they have many many many breeders. You really can not go wrong with MWS I really appreciate Lewis and what he has done for me :thanks: Lewis

I just got my order from Midweek Song--8 working days. Can't complain about that service! Nice packaging and product looks great. First time I ordered from this place and will do so again. Sell single seeds if that is what you want and nice selection of freebies.

I have used Castle for several years and have always found them easy to deal with. excellent inventory, and quick delivery from UK to US. Don't know about gf diesel but i have always gotten free seeds and when i order fems that is what i get free....last time was LSD and Outlaw.

I forgot to add midweek song is the only seed bank you actually get to pick your free seeds! Plus they are a 420 magazine sponser so do not hesitate go to mws an tell lewis zimy810 sent you he will hook ya up big :)

P6231866.JPG
P6231865.JPG
very recent pics of ice buds, from nirvana seeds, via herbies. very orange. all four phenos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom