Sly's 1st Grow: Multi-Strain Autos In Coco With Dyna Gro Nutrients

My temperature is running an average of 70 F due to the cool temperatures in the basement. Do you think it would make much of a difference if I raised it to 80 F with a small ceramic heater?

I just added a heater to my closet because of the cold, I was running 61-68 degrees. That was definitely too cold. Although they were being fed correctly, they showed signs of deficiencies. Raised the temps and everything turned around. They like 74-76 degrees.

My temps run around 72°F / 22°C when the lights are on, and about 64°F/18°C during the dark time. I have a small ceramic heater in the tents to keep the temperature from dropping below 61°F/16°C. This seems to have worked well enough during the last three winters. I'm not trying for the fastest growth possible, as I already harvest more than I can use.

Day 5
The seedling stage can be pretty basic but, as you can see in the pictures, some characteristics are beginning to show. The Amnesia Haze has a fat first set of leaves while the white widow has much pointier leaves. They're going pretty fast at this point.

Amnesia Haze
20191121_143935.jpg

White Widow
20191121_143942.jpg

Looking good mate! That site is great, I learnt alot from it even brought the book. But all the info in the book is pretty much what's on the site.
Thanks for stopping by @Curiousnoob. That site is great isn't it. One day I'll build an automatic watering solution. For now, it is a pain to water seedlings in 3 gallon pots but everyone says you don't want to transplant autos.

On a side note, I decided to utilize my small tent so I dropped a Critical Mass from Dope Seeds today. I'll see if I can keep it small and finish it like a micro grow by topping it for an experiment. Now I wish I hadn't killed those other seedlings but, guess what, I am far from perfect, and making mistakes is my pastime. Just having fun growing and looking forward to the end on January when the Amnesia and White Widow should be ready. This critical will be about 9-10 days behind so no big deal.

Day 9 Update

The seedlings are progressing slowly but nicely. Amnesia Haze is growing a little faster than the White Widow. One of the second set of leaves on the White Widow is growing slower than the other but I'm sure she'll grow out of it. Here's some pics after a quick foilar spray.

Amnesia
20191125_062903.jpg

White Widow
20191125_062840.jpg

Also I've decided to use my small tent to grow another plant. I dropped a Critical Mass seed yesterday and I'm moving it to a paper towel shortly.

20191125_063440.jpg

Now I wish I hadn't tossed those other seeds, but as I mentioned in my last post I'm far from perfect. The seeds that were wasted only cost about $5 each so I'm not too terribly upset. I probably should have bought better genetics but I'm just getting back into growing and I'm low on funds.

My first priority when I get back on my feet is a Marshydro TSL 2000 or SP-250 and another tent so I have a total of three for perpetual.

Now I wish I hadn't tossed those other seeds, but as I mentioned in my last post I'm far from perfect. The seeds that were wasted only cost about $5 each so I'm not too terribly upset
been there lol hey sly how you doing I would like to take this seat rite here and wait for flowers im subbed in going to enjoy the show ive grown a couple autos I prefer photos but I like watching them grow they are pretty amazing how they can do the whole process in 3mos.or so there fun to grow good luck! :)

been there lol hey sly how you doing I would like to take this seat rite here and wait for flowers im subbed in going to enjoy the show ive grown a couple autos I prefer photos but I like watching them grow they are pretty amazing how they can do the whole process in 3mos.or so there fun to grow good luck! :)
Pull up a chair. I appreciate you stopping by. I try to update regularly as information that is relevant becomes interesting. Have a great day!

I just ordered a third tent so I can go full perpetual now. I've got a small, medium, and large tent now so this should be fun. I just dropped 2 Magnesia auto seeds. For this first run, I am going to run all 5 seeds in separate tents and try to keep them smaller sizes in the smaller tents. This should be fun!

Large Tent
1 x White Widow
1 x Amnesia Haze

Medium Tent
2 x Magnesia

Small Tent
1 x Critical Mass

What's the magnesia?

Magnesia (Cinderella 99 X Jack Herrer) X Magnum is an excellent feminized auto-flowering sativa hybrid that finishes in 10 to 11 weeks from seed to harvest indoors. Outdoors, around 90 days.

Plant size: 80-110 cm. Yield indoor:200 gr+ per plant if experienced hydro conditions.
Yield outdoor: 50-100 gr+.
Taste/aroma: Deep, rich aroma with hints of diesel and fresh fruit. Occasional pine and earthy scents add to the complexity.

Effect: Magnesia Automatic or “the Mag” provides Exceptionally strong smoke, strong parent genetics result in a powerful high with strong body effects. Small amounts of bud go a long way in this variety, the high arrives quickly and stays longer than average. Has a satisfying smoke with a strong psychoactive edge, suits experienced smokers. Most repeat growers choose this variety purely for the smoke quality, but harvest quantities are above average.

Day 10 Update

I had some damage on one of the White Widow leaves so I cut it out. The seedlings are coming along nicely. They went through a little growth spurt in the last couple days. Here are some pics.

White Widow
20191127_094556.jpg

Amnesia Haze
20191127_094619.jpg

The Critical Mass seed that I dropped has been placed into a rapid rooter, and the two Magnesia seeds are in paper towels right now. They should go in rapid rooters tomorrow.

My new tent will be here mid next wee and. I'm looking forward to being able to run a perpetual grow.

Yeah, but for this first run I am going to try to bring them all to maturity in separate tents. It ought to be interesting. I think I'll run three in the large tent, and 1 in each of the smaller tents. In the smallest tent, I'll top the auto.

Back
Top Bottom