Small Indoor - T5/CFL

nostrainogain

Hello, I have been reading a lot ofI forums and journals for a while now and have been up for an experiment... For now all I have are Bagseeds.. I have four that look very green at least for now and wondering how their growing pace seems.
I have been spraying with the Bloom chaos foliar feed at very small doses...
Seeds- Bagseeds (4) (I should have 2 auto Viking loke, 1 60 day lemon, and 2 queen, then also two freebies. They should be here in a few days)
Lights- 2ft 4 bulb T5 HO, they are 4 24watt bulbs with 6400 lumen output each.. Then I plan to add 2 more CFL 42 watts with 2700 lumens each. They will be added in the next two to three days.

Space- a very small closet with completely white walls...
Small rotating fan that covers well circulates air flow... I am trying to post pictures, but can't figure it out if anyone wants to help with that ill give an idea of the size and look the 4. They are in solo cups using a cheap bag of organic jiffy soil from WalMart... It has proven very successful for the germinating process for me.... I plan to transfer to foxfarm ocean.... Especially if i ever get my other seeds. Any help would be great... Please try not to offer light advice as I know I am under the amount, but it is for germinating, but maybe one full one at a time. These four are going outside in the coming weeks. Any help is appreciated thank you!

I had this problem mate it's actually quite simple. Click gallery at the top in task bar a few down the list says upload photos ... Click that it allows u to select your photos and saves them to the site photo gallery (you can choose under which category ) and also into your photos on your profile .. During a post if u want to add one of your pre uploaded photos at the bottom edge of the box you type in it says my photos click it and it will let you select one. Just tap the actual pic you want ice then close window it will have added a piece of scripted into what u was typing and one u post it will be on there !, hope this helps

WIN_20160327_155948.JPG
WIN_20160327_155928.JPG

These are the ones that go with my first post... It was actually weird to upload photos for me... its ten times easier to do on a phone than an actual computer...

Here we have what they look like currently... Approximately 12-14 days from seed
WIN_20160331_114518.JPG
WIN_20160331_114510.JPG
WIN_20160329_125444.JPG

This just in: received my seeds two DDAYS AGO... not yet started them though... 2 auto Viking like, 1 60 day lemon, 2 special Kush #1, an two freebies.. my freebies are Blimburn seeds, CR+ and automatic Cream...

I know It, could, and would effect my yield, but say I were to flip the switch from my current light cycle of 18 hrs to the 12/12 flowering. Specifically time.. Could I finish within a month starting tomorrow?

I'm not too versed in auto flower biology. But from what I've heard 12/12 is not ideal for autos, and I believe that they will go faster under 24h than 12/12. Hit the threads and find out, I'm sure there's information for you on that subject.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Well the ones under the lights currently are not autos, they are bag seeds. I have ordered some autos and a few other strains.... I was asking about the bagseeds.... I am also curious about how efficiently my setup would work for one plant.... I have a T5 with 4 24 watt bulbs at 6400 lumens each... then I have 2 42 watt CFL's at 2700 lumens... Is the sufficient to produce a solid one plant in a small closet? I plan on using my autos inside and doing them one at a time to allow for multiple trial and errors.. They are all feminized seeds so I don't need to worry about any being male... So could I produce a solid 1 plant under my current lighting scheme?....................... I'll add some pictures of the bagseed current state soon/today....

WIN_20160406_161900.JPG
WIN_20160406_162006.JPG
WIN_20160406_162013.JPG

That's their current state... due to weather flux I haven't been able to put them outside like I really wanted so I'm just gunna finish them in the solos for the hell of it.... they have been thrown into flower for a little under a week now there are some deficiencies/burns but I expected that with low level soil and a basic foliar feed that I haven't measured out, but its a light trial run to soo how they do with better seeds... does anyone wanna give some advice or projections about estimated time or general thoughts about anything... remember just bagseeds...

Well the ones under the lights currently are not autos, they are bag seeds. I have ordered some autos and a few other strains.... I was asking about the bagseeds.... I am also curious about how efficiently my setup would work for one plant.... I have a T5 with 4 24 watt bulbs at 6400 lumens each... then I have 2 42 watt CFL's at 2700 lumens... Is the sufficient to produce a solid one plant in a small closet? I plan on using my autos inside and doing them one at a time to allow for multiple trial and errors.. They are all feminized seeds so I don't need to worry about any being male... So could I produce a solid 1 plant under my current lighting scheme?....................... I'll add some pictures of the bagseed current state soon/today....

Oops totally misread and I'm probably too tired these days.. It will still take 7-10 weeks depending on the strain to finish flowering. Your lighting is sufficient, it won't super dense but if you can keep the lights close and surrounded then you'll do just fine. I'll say this though more light is always better.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Current state, some white hairs more places than I really expected being so small, but here's for size and the top of probably my best..
WIN_20160414_193127.JPG
WIN_20160414_193119.JPG

Hello, I have been reading a lot ofI forums and journals for a while now and have been up for an experiment... For now all I have are Bagseeds.. I have four that look very green at least for now and wondering how their growing pace seems.
I have been spraying with the Bloom chaos foliar feed at very small doses...
Seeds- Bagseeds (4) (I should have 2 auto Viking loke, 1 60 day lemon, and 2 queen, then also two freebies. They should be here in a few days)
Lights- 2ft 4 bulb T5 HO, they are 4 24watt bulbs with 6400 lumen output each.. Then I plan to add 2 more CFL 42 watts with 2700 lumens each. They will be added in the next two to three days.

Space- a very small closet with completely white walls...
Small rotating fan that covers well circulates air flow... I am trying to post pictures, but can't figure it out if anyone wants to help with that ill give an idea of the size and look the 4. They are in solo cups using a cheap bag of organic jiffy soil from WalMart... It has proven very successful for the germinating process for me.... I plan to transfer to foxfarm ocean.... Especially if i ever get my other seeds. Any help would be great... Please try not to offer light advice as I know I am under the amount, but it is for germinating, but maybe one full one at a time. These four are going outside in the coming weeks. Any help is appreciated thank you!

:popcorn: I had to come read your link because last year I did the same indoors with some success. As far as bagseed goes, I used to save every seed I could get if it was good smoke and even had friends save any they found. We were all drinking from the same pond :winkyface: I germinate in Rapid Rooter plugs and transplant into Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I always start inside and grow outdoors for about 8 months of the year. I try for two crops. This year is lining up to be my best ever. Good luck and welcome to 420 Magazine!

Auto Viking Loke***, but I also what direction should I put the fan to correct the stem on the smaller leaning one?
Just rotate it 180 degrees, it will straighten up. The light might be stronger on the side it is leaning towards :cheesygrinsmiley:

Current state, some white hairs more places than I really expected being so small, but here's for size and the top of probably my best..
WIN_20160414_193127.JPG
WIN_20160414_193119.JPG

That freaked me out when it happened earlier in the year.:thedoubletake: I have read autos will bloom under 24 hours of continuous light without needing a dark period. I have a new auto going right now that is about two weeks old. I will be doing a complete photo update tomorrow on my grow (both indoor and outdoor). Stop by and if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask! :cheesygrinsmiley: AND WELCOME TO :420:!!!!

Well, those aren't autos they are random bagseeds that I plan on leaving in those solo cups till the end for the hell of it, I have some autos and few others but haven't started them yet.. But the light cycle was changed to 12/12 about 1 week ago I'm actually considering trying to make my own egg shell fertilizer to go along with my bloom khaos nectar from the gods foliar spray

Back
Top Bottom