Smoke Two Joints

alanwatts420

Am I the only one who LOVES this song??

The version I have is Sublime and doesn't include that verbal intro-
Something along the lines of - "There were a total of four people- 3 of whom were females. I'm not sure exactly what they were up to but they were possibly smoking Reefers- Marijuana Cigarettes"

The version I have starts with the bubbling bong noise. "I smoke two joints in time of peace and two in time of war. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints- and then I smoke two more!"

I have become a huge cannabis fan since buying my own house and growing up to two plants at a time. I started growing with only CFL's- but recently finished one plant using a 400W HPS!! I am taking a break from growing right now b/c the temps in my house during the Summer have been simply Too High! It hit 97 degrees upstairs!! Pretty soon it will be cool enough to fire up the growing process again. I have plenty left! I have given a substantial amount away to a medical marijuana user I met after exchanging messages on Over Grow. Over Grow is gone- what a crying shame!

sublime's version off of the cd has the intro you were speaking of alan.

I know, I know- Just trying to do some remembering.

What's happening now? I am starting to read a book about the Bob Marshall Wilderness!! Smoke a joint or two for that!!! Whew!! Chinese Wall!!!!!

Yes the original is by The Toyes. The sound clip is one of Porter Hall's lines in Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

Back
Top Bottom