Smoking Alone Suggestions?

Jazz

I have no pipe or bong or anything. And I'm bad at lighting shit over and over again. It's a sad situation. So what should I do when I'm by myself and just wanna go out and get a nice buzz? What are some good easy ways?

Apple and some cheap screens will do the jobe quite adequetly. I was being serious. You could use an apple with no screen but I do not reccomend that. Any tabacco store will sell screens for pipes, might as well pick up a corn cob there as well if you dont like the apple idea. Or if you cant get your hands on a screen at a tobacco store, perhaps any local Home Depot or Ace hardware, or some store like that, you can get a faucet screen or one from a window screen. Ive also heard of people making make shift screens out of paper clips. They unraveil the clip and then use pliers to tighten it into concentric circles essentially making a screen.

Dont mess with Aluminum foil or smoking our of soda cans, makes you look like a crackhead for 1 and it is just not a good habit to get into. Stick to organic materials and materials that dont burn and give off harmful chemicals. IE Apples with a screen.

Im guessin that you may have some type of muscle control,dexterity etc issues . This is not a slight on you in any way but if you are that type of situation I can sypathize and help.
Probably a vaporizor should serve your needs well.
we have several sponsors here that accomodate in your needs.
If you are in this type of situation check the sponsor list and or PM Soniq420...for help

Back
Top Bottom