smoking resin

AJ

so since I have no pot...I was forced to clean out my bong stem and smoke the resin
i rolled it all up into a ball and let it dry
it weighed 0.5grams lol
smoked half of the ball
i'm flyyyyyyyin
but ew gross

i want yummy nuggets :smoker:

Gotta love them resin hits. Good high after the roach stash is gone.

Hey "AJ". You live anywhere near Caledonia? I loaded a tractor/trailer full of frozen scallops headed that way a couple of hours ago. Small world ain't it?

We've all done resin hits. If you can't stand the taste, like I can't, try adding some dried pepermint leaves in the bowl... you can get them most sites you can buy legal smokes off of and it helps the taste... just a suggestion

SkinnyMike said:
We've all done resin hits. If you can't stand the taste, like I can't, try adding some dried pepermint leaves in the bowl... you can get them most sites you can buy legal smokes off of and it helps the taste... just a suggestion

I don't mind the taste
its the thought of whats in it lol
but anyways lucky me my friend chris came by and smoked me and my brother on a gram of juicy fruit :)

smoked resin this morning, by evening had some crystaly shit, tasted like heaven campared to resin.

some mod on here told me that there actually isn't much thc in resin and it's mostly carcinogens, but whatever you gotta do. I've done it, and probably still will. I aint got all the res in my bowl for nothing lol. So... you should dry it before you smoke it?

it just makes it easier to handle
cleaner on the hands and what not

CustomMX6 said:
I have a few onions of green :)

But yeah...we all do it..
Hey man, speak for yourself.
I think it's NASTY.

old_smokey9483 said:
some mod on here told me that there actually isn't much thc in resin and it's mostly carcinogens, but whatever you gotta do. I've done it, and probably still will. I aint got all the res in my bowl for nothing lol. So... you should dry it before you smoke it?
My understanding, and it can be incorrect, is that the resin is actually loaded with THC. It is supposed to be a step away from hash.

Lobstatrucka38 said:
A friend with weed, is a friend indeed.
a freind in need is a freind indeed, a friend with weed is better...

st0ned sk8er said:
well you better evaluate your understanding, because it is quite off.

thank you. Even in basic terms, THC burns up with a certain amount of heat. If that res in your bowl has been burned 25 or 30 times over, the thc would burn out.

I like Resin, it's kinda wierd though i can never seem to scrape it good anymore.. maybe i've lost my marbles :) I donno it just works real crappy and i get A small amount.. maybe its cause im stoned when i do it. I guess that kinda defies the whole point.

The Highness said:
a freind in need is a freind indeed, a friend with weed is better...

That's true brutha. I got some. You don't. You got some. I don't. Let's spark it up! So we're both friends in need indeed:bong:

i like the poping and crackaling sound it makes when its not dryed:smokin:

but i dont like it to much but its was better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom