Snowskate's Recipe Book

snowskate328

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to my recipe book. I am starting culinary at the start of 2012. I really want to take what I learn in school and add Medical marijuana and create my own, hopefully amazing recipes. I would love for everyone and anyone to try out my recipes and tell me how you like them and also anything you do to improve my recipes because life is all about learning and improving so that's what I'm looking to do!!

Here is my first recipe CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!

Ingredients

• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup MMJ butter
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 large eggs
  • 1 cup ( chocolate chips
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • pinch of nutmeg (very small amount goes long way)

directions

Preheat oven to 325

Take butter, brown sugar, vanilla and sugar and mix together
114341.jpg
210201.jpg

Add egg and mix well
39021.jpg

Add flower, baking soda, salt, Cinnamon, nutmeg
46281.jpg

MIX REALLY WELL
54791.jpg

Add the chips you can also add half cup to cup of nuts

put on greased baking pan
73731.jpg

bake 8-10 min... till golden brown... i have to turn them in my oven to cook them even... it all depends on your oven.
82891.jpg

Enjoy with milk

Basic Muffin Recipe

2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
Pinch salt
1 cup 2% milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract or any other yummy extract. I used half vanilla half banana
1 large egg (or 2 medium)
1/4 cup canna butter

**I also added 1/2 tbsp cinomon and pinch nutmeg to go with the banana but might not got well depending on what extract you use.**

Directions

Preheat oven to 385

Mix all of the wet ingredients together
14.png
32.png
29.png
42.png

Mix all of the dry ingredients in different bowl. Mix this extremely well for even tasting muffin
61.png
51.png

Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix for 39-45 seconds... You want lumps if you mix too much your muffins will be dry and that's no good.
7.png

Spray some Pam on large muffin pan and fill each muffin half way
8.png

Put in oven for 17 -24 min or until golden Brown and knife can go in and come out clean. These still have 5 more min
9.png

but these are all ready
10.png

Let cool and enjoy!!
111.png

Peanut butter cups would be absolutely delicious, I always a big fan of medicating with chocolate... looking forward to what awesome eats you come up with snowskate!

wow super sweet, i will make some Choc Chip Cookies right away. I'll tell u how i make my butter. it always comes out better than anyone elses i ever try. first u need to go buy some new knee high socks. pack them with the MMJ. I find it easiest to take a mason jar and fill it with the trim then stick sock over the jar and empty, repeat till done then tie the top in a knot. remove any small leaf pieces at end of sock. next take a large pot 6+ quart and fill 2/3 with water. add desired butter, usually 4-8 sticks. boil in water for around 30-40 min. next you will need some leather gloves and some plastic gloves. pull out sock with tongs and let sit for a few minutes to cool a bit, put on leather gloves then plastic gloves, strain butter from sock into pan, then resubmerge sock in water again to repeat once more. after u strain sock out second time u can throw it away, no mess to clean up or plant matter to strain from ur butter. Next i put pan in sink and fill water to just past water line in pan( note do not fill pan itself, fill the sink hehe). once water in pan is cooled down then place in freezer till butter is froze. u dont need to let water freeze cause it will be harder to remove from pan. If u want to extract more oils u can add more butter and repeat one last time, second batch wont be as strong as first one but will still do the job. punch a small hole in the butter to drain water out, if u want to rerun the water, dont discard, trasnfer to a new pan. There wont be any sock fibers left behind that i have ever found, just good old yummy strong goodness. ENJOY

:welcome:Peanut Butter Balls:welcome:

Recipe

1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
2-2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
3/4 Cups Canna Butter
1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate
1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate

Mix Melted butter and Peanut butter together
SDC10479.JPG

Then take 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix it with butters.
SDC10480.JPG

Mix it all up... slowly add more powdered sugar till it looks something like this...
SDC10482.JPG

You want it to stick to itself but not crumble apart.

Next you wanna roll the peanut butter mix into little balls... I would recommend doing them a little smaller than i did. Mine are a bit too much inside and not quite enough chocolate.
SDC104831.JPG

Next I decided to put stems in them so I could dip them a little easier.
SDC10484.JPG

Throw them into the freezer for 25 min
SDC10485.JPG

While your waiting start to melt the chocolate
SDC104871.JPG

After 25 min dip them in the chocolate. Freeze for 2 min after dipping and enjoy. You can keep them in the fridge for short storage or you can wrap them and put them in freezer for long term storage
SDC10488.JPG

My friend is coming for x-mas so i will be saving most of these i did eat one before starting to write this and damn its starting to kick in!!

:thanks: for stopping by!!:Rasta:

wow super sweet, i will make some Choc Chip Cookies right away. I'll tell u how i make my butter. it always comes out better than anyone elses i ever try. first u need to go buy some new knee high socks. pack them with the MMJ. I find it easiest to take a mason jar and fill it with the trim then stick sock over the jar and empty, repeat till done then tie the top in a knot. remove any small leaf pieces at end of sock. next take a large pot 6+ quart and fill 2/3 with water. add desired butter, usually 4-8 sticks. boil in water for around 30-40 min. next you will need some leather gloves and some plastic gloves. pull out sock with tongs and let sit for a few minutes to cool a bit, put on leather gloves then plastic gloves, strain butter from sock into pan, then resubmerge sock in water again to repeat once more. after u strain sock out second time u can throw it away, no mess to clean up or plant matter to strain from ur butter. Next i put pan in sink and fill water to just past water line in pan( note do not fill pan itself, fill the sink hehe). once water in pan is cooled down then place in freezer till butter is froze. u dont need to let water freeze cause it will be harder to remove from pan. If u want to extract more oils u can add more butter and repeat one last time, second batch wont be as strong as first one but will still do the job. punch a small hole in the butter to drain water out, if u want to rerun the water, dont discard, trasnfer to a new pan. There wont be any sock fibers left behind that i have ever found, just good old yummy strong goodness. ENJOY

How did your Cookies come out?

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to my recipe book. I am starting culinary at the start of 2012. I really want to take what I learn in school and add Medical marijuana and create my own, hopefully amazing recipes. I would love for everyone and anyone to try out my recipes and tell me how you like them and also anything you do to improve my recipes because life is all about learning and improving so that's what I'm looking to do!!

Here is my first recipe CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!

Ingredients

• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup MMJ butter
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 large eggs
  • 1 cup ( chocolate chips
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • pinch of nutmeg (very small amount goes long way)

directions

Preheat oven to 325

Take butter, brown sugar, vanilla and sugar and mix together
114341.jpg
210201.jpg

Add egg and mix well
39021.jpg

Add flower, baking soda, salt, Cinnamon, nutmeg
46281.jpg

MIX REALLY WELL
54791.jpg

Add the chips you can also add half cup to cup of nuts

put on greased baking pan
73731.jpg

bake 8-10 min... till golden brown... i have to turn them in my oven to cook them even... it all depends on your oven.
82891.jpg

Enjoy with milk

Me lov COOKIE! <Cookie Monster impression> +rep!

:welcome:Peanut Butter Balls:welcome:

Recipe

1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
2-2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
3/4 Cups Canna Butter
1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate
1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate

Mix Melted butter and Peanut butter together
SDC10479.JPG

Then take 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix it with butters.
SDC10480.JPG

Mix it all up... slowly add more powdered sugar till it looks something like this...
SDC10482.JPG

You want it to stick to itself but not crumble apart.

Next you wanna roll the peanut butter mix into little balls... I would recommend doing them a little smaller than i did. Mine are a bit too much inside and not quite enough chocolate.
SDC104831.JPG

Next I decided to put stems in them so I could dip them a little easier.
SDC10484.JPG

Throw them into the freezer for 25 min
SDC10485.JPG

While your waiting start to melt the chocolate
SDC104871.JPG

After 25 min dip them in the chocolate. Freeze for 2 min after dipping and enjoy. You can keep them in the fridge for short storage or you can wrap them and put them in freezer for long term storage
SDC10488.JPG

My friend is coming for x-mas so i will be saving most of these i did eat one before starting to write this and damn its starting to kick in!!

:thanks: for stopping by!!:Rasta:

Oh

My

Gaw-

Peanut putter and chocolate are my two absolute favorite things. Mix that with my favorite meds? Can't say anything more than that.....................

P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I saved these locally. They will be getting much use.

jandre2k3 said:
Me lov COOKIE! <Cookie Monster impression> +rep!
Thanks so much for the rep!! I love cookies as well!! Try making brownies and before you bake it take cookie dough and put chucks over the brownie. It's so amazing!
jandre2k3 said:
Oh

My

Gaw-

Peanut putter and chocolate are my two absolute favorite things. Mix that with my favorite meds? Can't say anything more than that.....................
These are my personal favorite. They last forever still eating same batch I made a month ago!!

Banana Bread Recipe.... Chocolate chips instead of walnuts!!

Let me first start off by saying every single time I have ever made these I have used walnuts. Not chocolate chips. So this was a learning experience for me a few things can be done to improve upon what I did. I will talk about that in the end! I just want to say thanks to everyone for all of their kind words and +rep. I will keep working on coming up with new recipes to share!:circle-of-love:

Ingredients:

1/4 cup MMJ Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey
2 eggs
1 3/4 cup mashed over ripe bananas (You want your banana's to over ripe. The reason for this is they are more acidic and that helps activate the baking soda!!)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips ( I think 3/4 would prob be better mine had a little too much in it)
pinch of ground cloves
2 pinches of nutmeg
teaspoon cinnamon

Mix butter, sugar and honey. You want it to be very light and fluffy!
SDC101292.JPG
SDC101302.JPG
SDC101311.JPG

Next you want to add the eggs. You want to do this one at a time.
SDC101322.JPG
SDC101331.JPG

The next thing you want to do is add the massed banana.
SDC101343.JPG

Once you mix the banana in well you want to add the flour on top. Before you mix it in put the baking soda on top and mix the baking soda and flour together. Then mix it all into the batter.
SDC101352.JPG
SDC101361.JPG

Next I added all of the chocolate chips (this was a mistake)
I also added the nutmeg, ground cloves and cinnamon.
SDC101372.JPG

Mix it all up well and pour it into two bread tins.
SDC10140.JPG
SDC10141.JPG
SDC101421.JPG

Let them bake at 365 for 35-45 min. You want to not have any liquid in the center crack. You want it all to be solid.

Next I took the first one done... they were not done at the same time one took 2 extra min because they were not completely evenly poured between the baking tins.... I flipped the first one done and it ripped apart... do not do that let them completely cool before trying to take them out of the tin.
SDC101421.JPG
SDC10143.JPG

This one is cooled and came out mostly clean.
SDC10144.JPG
SDC10146.JPG

Ok so the problem I ran into was the chocolate chips went mostly the bottom. So to fix this I would take half and mix it in a first then after the first 5 min of baking I would add the second half of the chips.

I really hope you enjoy this recipe everyone!! I think this would be truly amazing with walnuts instead of chocolate chips but I forgot the walnuts when i was at the store. If you want to do this with walnuts just replace the chips with walnuts and I normally don't add the spices but I really think they go well with the bread and will be adding them every time I make the bread.

If you go with walnuts this would def be a healthy MMJ snack!!

well im gonna stop going on and on i'm pretty medicated at this point. I really hope everyone enjoys!!

Banana Bread Recipe.... Chocolate chips instead of walnuts!!

Let me first start off by saying every single time I have ever made these I have used walnuts. Not chocolate chips. So this was a learning experience for me a few things can be done to improve upon what I did. I will talk about that in the end! I just want to say thanks to everyone for all of their kind words and +rep. I will keep working on coming up with new recipes to share!:circle-of-love:

Ingredients:

1/4 cup MMJ Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey
2 eggs
1 3/4 cup mashed over ripe bananas (You want your banana's to over ripe. The reason for this is they are more acidic and that helps activate the baking soda!!)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips ( I think 3/4 would prob be better mine had a little too much in it)
pinch of ground cloves
2 pinches of nutmeg
teaspoon cinnamon

Mix butter, sugar and honey. You want it to be very light and fluffy!
SDC101292.JPG
SDC101302.JPG
SDC101311.JPG

Next you want to add the eggs. You want to do this one at a time.
SDC101322.JPG
SDC101331.JPG

The next thing you want to do is add the massed banana.
SDC101343.JPG

Once you mix the banana in well you want to add the flour on top. Before you mix it in put the baking soda on top and mix the baking soda and flour together. Then mix it all into the batter.
SDC101352.JPG
SDC101361.JPG

Next I added all of the chocolate chips (this was a mistake)
I also added the nutmeg, ground cloves and cinnamon.
SDC101372.JPG

Mix it all up well and pour it into two bread tins.
SDC10140.JPG
SDC10141.JPG
SDC101421.JPG

Let them bake at 365 for 35-45 min. You want to not have any liquid in the center crack. You want it all to be solid.

Next I took the first one done... they were not done at the same time one took 2 extra min because they were not completely evenly poured between the baking tins.... I flipped the first one done and it ripped apart... do not do that let them completely cool before trying to take them out of the tin.
SDC101421.JPG
SDC10143.JPG

This one is cooled and came out mostly clean.
SDC10144.JPG
SDC10146.JPG

Ok so the problem I ran into was the chocolate chips went mostly the bottom. So to fix this I would take half and mix it in a first then after the first 5 min of baking I would add the second half of the chips.

I really hope you enjoy this recipe everyone!! I think this would be truly amazing with walnuts instead of chocolate chips but I forgot the walnuts when i was at the store. If you want to do this with walnuts just replace the chips with walnuts and I normally don't add the spices but I really think they go well with the bread and will be adding them every time I make the bread.

If you go with walnuts this would def be a healthy MMJ snack!!

well im gonna stop going on and on i'm pretty medicated at this point. I really hope everyone enjoys!!

There's a simple fix, actually. Add 1/4 cup of flour in this recipe (which is not listed in ingredient list) and it becomes a bit stiffer to hold the chips in place. To offset the liquid difference, increase to 375drgrees for 30-35min or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean... it is easier to dry the bread so it needs to be checked earlier, but the chips stay put.

I used cup and half of flour sorry seems I forgot that in ingredient list... Sorry like I said at the end I was very medicated...any other idea's to keep the chips in place since I did use over the amount or flour you said about

What you're looking for is not pancake batter but more of a stiff brownie batter. Reduce bananas to 1-1/2c or 1-1/3c, or you could add 1/4c more of flour. Keep temp and time the same, though. This one will take some tweaking and playing around with until it bakes up right. These will make a bit of a heavier bread though, so can't really play around too much. You could also try beating egg whites to soft peak in a glass boul, adding 1/2 the sugar from the recipe to the whites at the end, then fold them into the batter, but this will increase the volume and might not be enough to sufficiently stiffen the batter. You wouldn't really worry about breaking the eggs when folding them in, as in a souffle or mousse, but it might help to lighten the bread.

Maybe a reduction in bananas to 1-1/3c combined with the beaten eggs whites in the overall recipe.

I used cup and half of flour sorry seems I forgot that in ingredient list... Sorry like I said at the end I was very medicated...any other idea's to keep the chips in place since I did use over the amount or flour you said about

Just wondering how your tweaks of the recipe turned out, and if you had a revised recipe?

Back
Top Bottom