Snuff?

grasspixie

Has anyone snuffed their weed? (snorted it by nose) And if so, what is the high like, if any?

Yeah but i saw some headshops that had a snuff section, and online headshops, maybe it's not for weed.. idk.

EDIT: Oh and i don't mean smoking through the nose, i mean snorting powdered weed.

its not meant for weed no its meant for tobbacco...as headshops arent meant to sell illegal drug related items...that is why their called waterpipes..not bongs....you wouldnt get high of of snuffin weed either vie seen it done on waytoomany.com......i almost dyed laughin what kind of idiot would waste their weed by snorting it

Yeah it didnt sound quite right, i just thought it would be good for getting high without being noticed, since there would be less smell. Oh well.

Acutally, i dont see how snorting weed is going to get you high .. Even eating weed, without the cooking process wont get you high .. Theres no process for the weed to burn, when you snort it, and for you to get high the weed has to get heated to a certain temp for it to get you high ... I'm trying to explain the best that i can, maybe someone else can help ...

I think GlassPixie is confused.... snuff is another word for chewing tobbacco. It might sound like sniff but has nothing to do with sniffing. PS> as I understand it was derived from the sound that chewers made as they cleared the spit from their throats.
Sniffing pot?.... I guess someone had to be stupid enough to do it once. LOL

Jonny

All i can say is WTF!! if the weed does not get you high enough any more i think something more is wrong

I think GlassPixie is confused.... snuff is another word for chewing tobbacco. It might sound like sniff but has nothing to do with sniffing. PS> as I understand it was derived from the sound that chewers made as they cleared the spit from their throats.
Sniffing pot?.... I guess someone had to be stupid enough to do it once. LOL

Jonny

Actually, i know snuff is tobacco sniffed up the nose, my grandfather used to do it a lot with tobacco, and he got nicotine from it. I was wondering whether it would work with wqeed, obviously not.

No, honestly, my granpa did it, he pinched some finely cut tobacco and sniffed it up his nose. Believe.

Everyone who has chimed in so far is right.

Snuff is the term for dried, fine powdered tobacco that's meant to go up the nose. It's also the name for a certain variety of chewing tobacco that's meant to be dipped (put in contact with the gums).

The wikipedia article on tobacco gives a good explanation of the different contexts in which snuff is used.

A great example of a situation when everyone is right.

For the record, marijuana does not need to be "heat activated". The THC and all other cannabinoids are active without heat. It can be eaten raw, with effect. It just isn't as effective because combustion causes an increased reaction.

But alas, for the 500th time, weed doesn't need to be heat activated.

For the record, marijuana does not need to be "heat activated". The THC and all other cannabinoids are active without heat. It can be eaten raw, with effect. It just isn't as effective because combustion causes an increased reaction.

But alas, for the 500th time, weed doesn't need to be heat activated.

haha man i know your getting tired of telling people this

i believe marijuana is not water soliable....so snorting it wouldn't work

Back
Top Bottom