Vaping cannabis is affecting my lungs

u1556

This is still a theory but, I have been vaping maybe 1-2 grams a week for last 3 - years , prior that smoking cannabis for like 3 -4 Years .. I also vaped e-cigs somewhat in the last 4 years but have cut e-cig vaping because I dont know what shit is in that juice....

Basically I think I am noticing that when I vape the weed - I get like sneeze like itch it my nose and I caugh ... my nose starts drooping and I continue sneezing in alergic relation. The thing is I don't get this sneeze reaction if I smoke ( instead of vape ) the weed...

I get itchy feelling in my nose ( alergic like sneeze ) during the day when I am not vaping -- but this reaction seem to have gotten mroe noticable in the last 3 - 4 years during the time I started vaping weed... And now I get sneeze almost everytime i vape -- so there is realtion there.....

The sneeze is body's mechanism to get out of the lungs the aerosol that just came in...

I don't want to smoke it because is bad for you... cook it maybe ? need to learn.. But I am definitely keeping an eye on the vaping reaction I am getting ...especially it seems related to the fact that is vaping, rather than smoking..

I vaped some liquid shatter last summer that made me pretty sick. Two days in bed running a fever, weak, no appetite and chest tightness. I wound up in the hospital for half a day where the doctor gave me a not so decisive diagnosis of low-grade pneumonia or "walking pneumonia". He said the xray wasn't entirely conclusive but that it resembled pneumonia. Some antibiotics and off I went.

I will never vape that shit again. I would like to divulge the MoM and the brand of shatter but it might be against site rules. It's not that I blame them outright, I need to accept certain associated risks. Perhaps the recent illnesses linked to vaping has gotten manufacturers to change their practice when developing these products.

I still won't vape it again though. It didn't even offer a great effect considering the price of it.

I tried to quit smoking a few years ago and got an e-cig. I had a chest cold for two months, didn't relate it to the e-cig until I went back to normal cigs and my cold fully went away within a couple of days.
I have vaped twice in my life and both times I had the world's worst cough the next day. I've never been to the doc over it because I come from a family of "take an ibuprofen and you'll feel better" but it was pretty bad. I know a few people this happens to & then I know others that do nothing but vape and have no issues at all.

I have vaped non cannabis Ejuice almost 15 years. Changed, saved my life . But, I know reputable Ejuice makers and I also make my own . It is a healthier alternative to smoking tobacco. Mic drop . I am not going to argue or substantiate this claim. It is my personal experience .

You didn't say if you were vaping liquid or herb? I also get what you describe based on the terpenes that might be present in particular strains when I vaporize at different temps.
I use cannabis to medicate. Not to get goobered, but a pleasant head high is always a bonus.
A high myrcene strain could do this..lavender..etc.
After exploring licensed producers products that provided a chemical analysis , I found what does, and doesn't work for me . Know, what you smoke . Namaste

Good luck! ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 151
Just vape flower.
If that still is a problem then smoke flower, smoking cannabis has never given anyone cancer, in fact cannabis SMOKERS are less likely than NON smokers to get lung cancer.

While I can't agree or disagree, I can share that my neighbor who sparked my enthusiasm to really educate myself ,and dive into this hobby is a life long 'Iron lung' <~ actual nickname. No tobacco.

Currently and recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer but , It was initially diagnosed in his prostrate years ago. Cannabis also, does not cure cancer he will tell you.

The kick in the ass for him now that it is legal to openly smoke, he can't inhale anything because the cancer is finishing him by filling his lungs full of fluids.

Don't believe anything you read until it smacks you in the face .
❤️ Namaste .

While I can't agree or disagree, I can share that my neighbor who sparked my enthusiasm to really educate myself ,and dive into this hobby is a life long 'Iron lung' <~ actual nickname. No tobacco.

Currently and recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer but , It was initially diagnosed in his prostrate years ago. Cannabis also, does not cure cancer he will tell you.

The kick in the ass for him now that it is legal to openly smoke, he can't inhale anything because the cancer is finishing him by filling his lungs full of fluids.

Don't believe anything you read until it smacks you in the face .
❤ Namaste .
Cannabis does in fact cure cancer, seen way too many cases that prove it to discount it.
But that doesn't mean that it's a 100% cure, nothing is nor ever will be.
But my wife and I have decided that if either of us or our dog get cancer the first thing we're going to try is cannabis without question.
Chemo would be the absolute last resort because it's just as likely to kill you as the cancer is.
But you need to saturate your body with high doses of THC and CBD with full spectrum oil going into every orifice you have.
Just smoking a d00b isn't going to do it.

In your neighbors case very high dose suppositories may have saved his life

I've been somewhat following this article for a couple years, he keeps adding to it, updating periodically.
These are just a few examples of cases where people have cured themselves of some form of cancer with full documentation and using only cannabis oil, nothing else.

There are 1000s of such examples if you add in the many that tried chemotherapy first and as a last resort tried cannabis and the cannabis worked, but that still taints the outcome because everyone has been programmed to believe it was the chemo that somehow saved them even though the doctor had already said the chemo didn't work and they have weeks to live.

If your neighbor isn't dead then he should try 1000mg a day of an 80% THC 20% CBD oil for 90 days.

“People Who Beat Cancer Using Cannabis Oil Only” by Eric Geisterfer https://link.medium.com/nHrpfAF7V1

I've been somewhat following this article for a couple years, he keeps adding to it, updating periodically.
These are just a few examples of cases where people have cured themselves of some form of cancer with full documentation and using only cannabis oil, nothing else.

There are 1000s of such examples if you add in the many that tried chemotherapy first and as a last resort tried cannabis and the cannabis worked, but that still taints the outcome because everyone has been programmed to believe it was the chemo that somehow saved them even though the doctor had already said the chemo didn't work and they have weeks to live.

If your neighbor isn't dead then he should try 1000mg a day of an 80% THC 20% CBD oil for 90 days.

“People Who Beat Cancer Using Cannabis Oil Only” by Eric Geisterfer https://link.medium.com/nHrpfAF7V1

Thanks for sharing ! Problem is strain selection ..he gave me some 'Bc Sungrown Canna tonic just yesterday
.44% thc
12.58% cbd
because he said it makes him worse . ( smells amazing to me but I haven't tried it)

.I made him a batch of coconut oil Baleen , aka cbd shark and he promptly returned that too. He consistently rejects cbd in a blind experiment.
indica's just knock him out . he is into...mostly sativa's ..so if you can think of a Sativa resinous strain available for purchase in Canada I'll gladly make oil for him! Do lemme know ..I suggested OG Kush , white widow , or sour diesel if he can find it ! Sadly for him I grew indica's before we dialed it in .
Tia! :)

Thanks for sharing ! Problem is strain selection ..he gave me some 'Bc Sungrown Canna tonic just yesterday
.44% thc
12.58% cbd
because he said it makes him worse . ( smells amazing to me but I haven't tried it)

.I made him a batch of coconut oil Baleen , aka cbd shark and he promptly returned that too. He consistently rejects cbd in a blind experiment.
indica's just knock him out . he is into...mostly sativa's ..so if you can think of a Sativa resinous strain available for purchase in Canada I'll gladly make oil for him! Do lemme know ..I suggested OG Kush , white widow , or sour diesel if he can find it ! Sadly for him I grew indica's before we dialed it in .
Tia! :)
What's needed is two cultivars.
One as high of THC as you can get, something 25+% THC.
Then the highest CBD you can find which is about 21%
Make two oils, one of each, then mix them at about 75-80% THC and the rest CBD.
And I am not sure other than running blood test how he could tell if it's doing anything for him cancer wise.

Back
Top Bottom