soil VS Aeroponics

budlover3388

ok so i know this has been asked many times before,but i never get a clear answer so here it goes.

which is better overall?

wich is better for begginers?

and is it worth making a aeroponics system yourself?

the reason i ask is because it seems so much easier than soil is this true?

:thanks:

aeroponics will grow plants much faster and yeild much more than soil. the downside is it is very technology heavy so many things can go wrong with the system itself, the plants also take more tending to since any flux outside normal range will show up faster and more pronounced. ive heard from one grower on here that if you enjoy going out dont use aeroponics, too much to look after.
for a new grower soil would be the way to go, very easy and very forgiving when compared to aero. as for building one, unless youve got experience building aero's or similar products it would be difficult to make one that works perfectly.
hope this helps you out.:peace:

soil is much easier to start out with and if you have never had a garden of any kind before you should do a double grow one for show and one for stash

go to a garden center tell them you are growing a vegetable garden for the first time and you want to grow organic tomatoes and lettuce from seed at home this is your cover garden and the one you talk about the other garden you don't talk about....

borders gometimes has grow books mj barnes and noble almost never rodale press has lots of organic and sustainable ag books

soil is much easier to start out with and if you have never had a garden of any kind before you should do a double grow one for show and one for stash

go to a garden center tell them you are growing a vegetable garden for the first time and you want to grow organic tomatoes and lettuce from seed at home this is your cover garden and the one you talk about the other garden you don't talk about....

borders gometimes has grow books mj barnes and noble almost never rodale press has lots of organic and sustainable ag books

thanks ill make sure i look into those things

Use soil because if you are having issues with making this decision you are going to be a crazy wreck when your plants start showing deficiencies and you have absolutely no idea how to fix it or what Grow Support is explaining to you. Start off with soil and figure out if you understand all of the measurements you need to make to grow hydo/aero. I want a personal life so I stick with soil :slide: If I want a long weekend I just water right before I walk out of the door but with hydro you could come back 24 hours later and a line came loose so all of your plants have been dry for 20 hours and 12 of those hours were under a HID lamp.....they are all dead.

Use soil because if you are having issues with making this decision you are going to be a crazy wreck when your plants start showing deficiencies and you have absolutely no idea how to fix it or what Grow Support is explaining to you. Start off with soil and figure out if you understand all of the measurements you need to make to grow hydo/aero. I want a personal life so I stick with soil :slide: If I want a long weekend I just water right before I walk out of the door but with hydro you could come back 24 hours later and a line came loose so all of your plants have been dry for 20 hours and 12 of those hours were under a HID lamp.....they are all dead.

never thought of that umakea gud point thanks

Back
Top Bottom